2011 Tour

Re: Tour!!!!!

f*** me!
Where next? Brigadoon? Wot no Balamory?

This is why I like Morrissey :). I am right in the middle of figuring out how to get to Hop Farm and now I need to check another 9 options :rolleyes:. Most are during my holiday anyway, so that makes it easier.... Usually as soon as I confirm all the necessary reservations, he announces a date closer by :pray:. But I am not complaining, very happy...:)

Just watching Morrissey on SKY and logged on to the news.Fantastic.

No Glastonbury then, thought he might with a "Best of" etc

Dunoon? On a Saturday night?? :lbf::lbf:

If theres one gig likely to be cancelled.... I may try and make this one for sheer audacity. My "in-laws" live near Paisley

I was thinking the same thing. Especially if he is playing in Inverness the night before, it's going to be a hell of a trek.

It is a bit isn't it? If there is one date for me to do (my days of following Moz on tour over various dates are over) then this has to be it. Wanted to see him in Glasgow Barrowlands as that sounds mental but a Saturday night in Dunoon will come a close second. What time is the last ferry? 4 or 5 of us defo thinking of going now

On TTY
Dates confirmed

8 March 2011

Tickets go onsale on Monday 14th March for the following Morrissey concerts :

June 15 (Weds) PERTH City Hall (Scotland) : support group FLATS.

June 17 (Friday) INVERNESS Ironworks (Scotland) : support group FLATS.

June 18 (Saturday) DUNOON Queens Hall (Scotland) : support group FLATS.

June 20 (Monday) DUNFERMLINE Alhambra Theater (Scotland): support group BROTHER.

June 21 (Tuesday) HAWICK City Hall (Scotland) : support group BROTHER.

June 24 (Friday) GRIMSBY Auditorium (England) : support group FLATS.

June 25 (Saturday) YORK Barbican (England) : support group MONA.

June 27 (Monday) BRADFORD St George's Hall (England) : support group MONA.

June 30 (Thursday) CHELTENHAM Centaur (England) : support group MONA.

Who are these opening acts? Has anyone heard them?

I live in the US and my days of going to many gigs are over. From 92 to 09, that was many, many shows. Some more memorable than others and far inbetween. Charlottesville, Va 92 was a memorable one for the sheer fact it was in a high school auditorium and the students were security:lbf:, Atlanta 92 for teasing the police, Raleigh 97 for World War 3 comment, Sept 29,2004 Washington, first show of North America, Tulsa 06, all around great show, outside and inside the venue. First show of the ROTT tour. Met a lot of solor's Gary can outside and chatted with all. First Myrtle Beach HOB show was great overall.
Some have been duds and not memorable. Last Myrtle Beach show, DUD.
But my days of travel are over. Being 36, I am pretty much happy and leave it to the younger crowd. If he comes in a 100 mile radios I will go, but not out of my way and it is not a priority like it used to. But I will always cherish all the days of tours, great memories and met a lot of great people.
Thanks all and take care

Great news, also the towns/venues are great, better than the usual places that bands seem to just play all the time.

Does anyone have any idea if any of these venues are seated? or are they all standing?

Who are these opening acts? Has anyone heard them?

Brother are from Slough.

Slough is the home of The Office amongst other things.

The name is a bit of a tribute to Oasis. Do I need to go on? Cac

I never saw him live :tears: and I probably never will :head-smack:

Back
Top Bottom