A handshake or piece of shirt?

Which would you rather have, a handshake or a piece of shirt?

• Handshake

Votes: 77 83.7%
  • Piece of shirt

Votes: 15 16.3%

• Total voters
I have a piece of shirt (Wednesday from the Roundhose 2008) so a handshake I guess or of course, some marathon sponsorship.

A handshake would seem more personal and meaningful rather than grabbing a bit of a shirt he generally chucked into the crowd.
Although if I could also have a piece of shirt then great!

Love PTxx.

I've got a shirt button, a hanky he wiped his brow with, and have had a few handshakes. I'm good!

--jeniphir

I think a handshake would mean more to me as it seems more personal than a piece of shirt, so yeah I'll go with a handshake :).

I have 2 shirts so now I want a handshake..even better...a pic of me and him

that would be fantastic

I would rather have contact with the man himself than have a piece of his shirt anytime.

Handshake. :thumb:

i've received 3 handshakes from the man,
on the birthday show in st louis as soon as he walked out on stage he shook my hand and it was awesome

Have had a couple handshakes :guitar: but would love a piece of shirt. Will settle for more handshakes. :) His hands...are like buttah. :sweet:

I want him to throw caution to the wind and ignore health and safety and do a big crowd surf.:lbf:

Would there be any of him left apart from a piece of shirt though?:rolleyes:

I have a bit of shirt, it just sits in a drawer, the memories of the handshake would be better.
Mind you, I'm lucky to have the shirt, my ex boyfriend seems to have forgotten it. :lbf:

Tags
mozgoddess sweaty shirts
Back
Top Bottom