"A Kid In America" - Morrissey Central (10 June, 2019)

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
respect it. :D

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/a-kid-in-america

Last edited by a moderator:

Umm where can I get that shirt?

Thanks for sharing !
Visit my website www.MADNESS.LA to purchase this Moz shirt and others I have available
These are very limited
So don’t pass and miss your chance to wear this awesome shirt

My IG is @madness.la

Any chance you could make a version without "madness" anywhere on the t-shirt, apart from on the inside?

Thanks for the remarks about my car lol
And he is 5’9” and that’s accurately represented on the height chart
You can buy a shirt on my site to see for your self my friend

www.MADNESS.LA

don't know if anybody has noticed but on that tshirt M is 5 feet 6 inches,hes much taller than that.

Thanks for sharing !
Visit my website www.MADNESS.LA to purchase this Moz shirt and others I have available
These are very limited
So don’t pass and miss your chance to wear this awesome shirt

My IG is @madness.la

Be careful with the Skinny puppets trying to pay with bad funny money.:straightface:
if you receive any inquiries concerning 'silk' tshirts beware, delete the twat.o_O

That kid shit his pants. Most of the people you see with a scowl have just shit their pants.

I reckon I likue houw all the foreigners here are tryuing to manipulaute thius to mauke it sound foreiugn like they alwauys do. Can you delusionual wackos figure out that "Madness" in thius context has nothiung to do with Brittin or that song "our house in the middle of the street"? When are you people gouing to do what your good at and give up and go home and stop putting a "u" in all your words m8 inn nnn nnnnn nnn nnn c*** wacker tit chipper curry. The California Son APPROVED of his Moz Angeles mugshot, it doesn't say Mankchaster or Serbvlakia. Wake the f*** up.

He later swapped the shirt for one that said "will sell arse for green card, open all hours".

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom