Abortion doctor shot and killed

very, very, very well put Anaesthesine :clap:

Thanks, Robby.

I see that you have experienced the madness first hand. Me too.

I'll never forget when Operation Rescue came to New York to shut down all the women's health clinics for about a week. Their plan was to choose a few different sites every night in secret and then, early in the morning, to form a human shield and prevent women from entering - not just for abortions, but for any reason at all. They were then going to form a giant human cross, and march down fifth avenue. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

A bunch of us got together and formed a counter-insurgency, to keep the clinics open. We formed human corridors to allow the women and doctors to have access to the offices. Every morning, before dawn, we would gather, assess what information we had about what clinics were going to be hit, and get to work. We were the ones who got a court injunction to keep the lunatics about 100 feet from the clinics (that still stands, I think).

Anyway, Randall Terry's troops were the craziest people I've ever encountered. There were lots of them, and they were told that all of us New Yorkers were "fags who had AIDS," and that they could die if we touched them. They were also told not to look us in the eyes. They just huddled together, eyes down, and shrank from us like we had the plague. They could not be engaged in any kind of thoughtful dialogue.

The best moment came on the last day, when a group of drag queens known as Church Ladies for Choice showed up, and sang traditional hymns with the lyrics, um, slightly changed. The Operation Rescue folks went INSANE, and fell to the ground writhing and speaking in tongues; it was unbelievable. God bless those lovely Church Ladies, they were doing the lord's work. :bow::D

That fact that Robby agrees with this lets me further know the pro choice movement is wrong. :guitar:

Impeccable logic. :rolleyes:

not to
PopeEvil.jpg

the Pope :eek:

OhMY! is that real or photoshopped??? :lbf:

Damn! Now I can't stop thinking about Count Chocula!!! That cereal was f***ing good. We should start a campaign or something....

Damn! Now I can't stop thinking about Count Chocula!!! That cereal was f***ing good. We should start a campaign or something....

Count Chocula is still sold. I see it all the time at my local grocery. I am regularly tempted to buy a box, but I fear it isn't as filled with yummy tastiness as I remember.

Count Chocula is still sold. I see it all the time at my local grocery. I am regularly tempted to buy a box, but I fear it isn't as filled with yummy tastiness as I remember.
It isn't the same. They changed the marshmallows. The used to be small little things like mini-pencil erasers. I forget how they are now but they don't soak up the milk the same.
The cereal is different also, but I forget if it was the shape or texture.
But is is not as good as it was 30 years ago, that's for sure.

Tags
aren'tmenawful? feminism hypocrisy ignorance male domination omg pro-idiocy what about elmo
Back
Top Bottom