Another poetry thread

Get a life perhaps ??
Get a decent job??
Publish your…. Ahem…long, long awaited
Book.
you're not my honey bunny. i would never choose a bald old minging idiot for my honey bunny

Well my next door neighbor is a gynecologist but no, that won’t do because we really need someone who can help with a couple of lobotomies here

Put me first on the list please…
Then ask if they could help me with
My bad breath?

A gynaecologist??? 🤢🤢🤢

Never again .

Just throw in the towel, you can’t write for toffee.
And as for moving to London or Cardiff and living off your wits, just have a quiet word with yourself love.
What would “ living off your wits” actually mean for somebody like you?
Prostitution or drug dealing, or both?

My advice to you would be to stop arsing about on this site night and day, get yourself in college and get some Qualifications, then you can get yourself a decent job. Then you could have a decent salary.

Wake up Rifkie…. You ain’t getting any younger.

Just throw in the towel, you can’t write for toffee.
And as for moving to London or Cardiff and living off your wits, just have a quiet word with yourself love.
What would “ living off your wits” actually mean for somebody like you?
Prostitution or drug dealing, or both?

My advice to you would be to stop arsing about on this site night and day, get yourself in college and get some Qualifications, then you can get yourself a decent job. Then you could have a decent salary.

Wake up Rifkie…. You ain’t getting any younger.
I asked my honey bunny, not you, because my honey bunny KNOWS things. You don't.

He probably won't answer me though :unamused:

Maybe FWD knows... I don't want to bother him though. He's so formal.

you dont understand, honey bunny, because you dont know what its like to be one of those whom the gods have imbued with divine talent and what an affront AI is to that!!! i knew technology was no good the day in grade 11 when we watched koyaanisquatsi and our assignment was to guess what the word meant. well, naturally, i just knew what it meant, so i came back the next day prepared to tell everyone and be rightfully shown to be the smartest person in the room. well, little did i expect, everyone had gone home the night before and looked it up on the internet so they all knew what it meant and my preternatural brilliance went un-oohed and aahed over!!!! tell me that's okay, honey bunny!!!! i dare you!!!!!

well, honey bunny, it just so happens that the previous book "neil" has been placed on the back burner--for NOW, and im writing a NEW book which is the book i was meant to write and which is flowing beautifully!!!! and after this one i have an idea for the NEXT one, and then after THAT one, ill write the NEIL one!!!!! i dont know what happened but suddenly how to write and what to write became very clear to me!!!! i think my problem is that i was taking it too seriously, whereas my whole talent relies on NOT taking things too seriously, on the desecration of the sacred. i also realized that character portraits (which i am a prodigy at writing) can provide the vehicle for a plot, and so long as you have the refuge of a character portrait you dont need to work out all the glitches and flaws in the plot, because you can chalk it up to flaws in the person's character!!!!

so what im saying, honey bunny, is that it's practically in the bag!!!!!
Absolutely delusional……
How about a career in stand up ?

Back
Top Bottom