Antony & the Johnsons - The Crying Light

i 've already downlaooded it legal;ly thank you very much. also i 'll be buying a physical copy in a few dayss.

So? is it a good album? I have yet to give it a listen.

i 've already downlaooded it legal;ly thank you very much. also i 'll be buying a physical copy in a few dayss.

Where can you download it legally? I checked iTunes and it says that the album comes out next week.

I have the single for this album and I love it.

Where can you download it legally? I checked iTunes and it says that the album comes out next week.

I have the single for this album and I love it.

I mentioned that I was looking forward to this album and a friend of mine downloaded it off of torrent sites and I listened to it today for the first time. Its bueno. Seriously.

I'm SO excited I get to see him for the first time on 2/2! :D

Flax

I thought the same question.

I mentioned that I was looking forward to this album and a friend of mine downloaded it off of torrent sites and I listened to it today for the first time. Its bueno. Seriously.

I'm SO excited I get to see him for the first time on 2/2! :D

Have you listened to the single Another World? It's brilliant. I'm trying to get tickets to see him in Boston next month...

Flax

I thought the same question.

I just saw that on his website you can either buy the MP3s ($9.99) or CD+MP3s ($13)

What's weird though is that the album on iTunes has 12 tracks and the CD has only 10 tracks. As I have all the cds, I'll probably just get them both.

yeah, you can get iot on his site with abonus song.

i love the single too.

yeah, you can get iot on his site with abonus song.

i love the single too.

Yeah, I just chose the CD+MP3 option so I'm downloading right now. On the site it says the preorders will come with the bonus song "My Lord My Love"... that song is not on iTunes... but the iTunes album comes with Another World (alternate) and Another World video....

hummmm

hmm, , i'd like to hear the al ternaative anothe rworld. n ot too bothered about the vvideo.

Thanks for the download of the album. I have it on order from CDWow but they sent me an email saying their supplies have been delayed so my order will be also. The download will tide me over until the CD arrives.

Thanks for the Prada download information. All that downloaded was a 30 second, or so, advert. Is this right?

I'm hoping the alternate Another World and My Lord My Love will be future B-sides or something as I can't afford to pay to download a whole album just for one song and then do it again!

I've got tickets to see A&TJ in Brighton, U.K. in May. I'm really looking forward to it as I've seen them a few times before and every show has been special.

Thanks for the download of the album. I have it on order from CDWow but they sent me an email saying their supplies have been delayed so my order will be also. The download will tide me over until the CD arrives.

Thanks for the Prada download information. All that downloaded was a 30 second, or so, advert. Is this right?

I'm hoping the alternate Another World and My Lord My Love will be future B-sides or something as I can't afford to pay to download a whole album just for one song and then do it again!

I've got tickets to see A&TJ in Brighton, U.K. in May. I'm really looking forward to it as I've seen them a few times before and every show has been special.

No. If you click Download, then "Quicktime", you should download a high-quality video of this song.

this is the video:

If you want just the song, you can get it here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/eefiif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Flax, hope you don't mind me taking a copy. I just recently got into Antony and the Johnsons via a White Stripes forum i visit. Bought a ticket to see them in Edinburgh in June. It's a long time since I have been so taken with new music, even though I'm catching on quite late. I've trawled through youtube and watched most of what's there and I can't wait to see them live. Just exquisite music, not like anything else I usually listen too, but WOW, his voice and emotion is quite overwhelming. One of my favourite songs is a cover of Candy Says with Lou Reed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em7gC0bq_aM
(tried to embed but it never worked :confused:)

I must have watched this everday, just so beautiful mixing with Lou's gravely voice. He looks so in awe of Antony at the end. Just perfection.

Tags
antony=my gay best friend
Back
Top Bottom