Anyone received their iTunes download code?

I called ticketmaster corporate offices to complain, they are the only ones that seem to be able to help. well they didn't help but it was good to let them know, they are 'looking into it' I reached them at 1 866 722 4652

I'm going to buy a bunch of CD's, but it's still annoying to have not recieved the codes. I bought tickets during 3 pre-sales, so I'm waiting on 3 codes.

Can we take it any deeper?

I just completely went crazy on the "Supervisor" at ticketmaster's ITunes department; Tim Pennington was his name. I got so angry. Usually, I am a calm person. I am ashamed at how badly I lost control. He claims that ticketmaster had not violated terms of the purchase agreement since I would have the code technically on the "release date." He guaranteed me I would receive the code by midnight tonight. He promised that I could get my $9.99 back if I didn't get it by then. I encourage anyone to call the ticketmaster Itunes department (866-890-7302) if they feel like getting into it with someone.

I still have no code. Maybe I'll call later.

I just got an email from TicketBananas:
Thank you for purchasing Morrissey tickets and for pre-ordering the new album Years of Refusal out today

Your iTunes album is ready to download.

Mine finally arrived, too.

I'm glad they gave us both of the preorder bonus tracks, or else I'd have to call and complain again.

Wow, I think today's headache makes the album sound even better.

Happy listening to all.

I hope I see some of you at the Buffalo show.

I still didn't get my code from ticketbastards....
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Still no code :mad:

Called 1-866-890-7302 at 9pm. It was a Ticketmaster/iTunes specific line. I didn't even have to tell him what my call was for. Without any prompting, the guy I spoke to asked if this was relating to Morrissey. He said he had already received a number of calls. He said codes were just being mailed out then, and that if I didn't get one tonight, to call tomorrow.

I don't appreciate having to waste my time/minutes = money trying to obtain something which was tacked on as a gimmick to force sales. Not impressed, once again.

I LOVE Moz, but every time he comes to town, like a sucker I buy tickets the second they go on sale, only to have something go @#$@#$^%$! with them, such as a cancellation, tickets dropping drastically in price, and now this.

This'll be the last time...yeah, right! :crazy:

I downloaded mine and it turns out it's 128kbps m4p files... artwork: blurry and screwed up colors... tsc tsc tsc.... $10 for this?

I'm getting the cds anyway, but I just thought I should bitch about this a little bit.

128kbps, really? tsc tsc tsc...

I downloaded mine and it turns out it's 128kbps m4p files... artwork: blurry and screwed up colors... tsc tsc tsc.... $10 for this?

I'm getting the cds anyway, but I just thought I should bitch about this a little bit.

128kbps, really? tsc tsc tsc...

I thought everything put on iTunes since a couple months ago was encoded at 256kbps. WTF?

Think of all those losers who bought from Amazon for $3.99.. they probably got 256. Suckers.

Although, I don't think Amazon is giving the bonus tracks.

Back
Top Bottom