Apollo gigs and still no ticket

ClintBoon

2x tickets needed for the friday or saturday :(

Gonna have to keep bumping this thread up in the hope of getting them over the next 2 months.
Had an horrible morning, basically phoned up the Roundhouse from the back corridor in work, was halfway through booking my 2 tickets and BOOM my battery dies on me!! Just started to give the woman the first few digits on my card, didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

If anyone cant make it for the fri or sat i'll be first in line :)

Thanks.

Re: 2x tickets needed for the friday or saturday :(

http://www.seetickets.com/see/price.asp?code=277205&userid={F469B17B-36CB-448D-985E-BCE69E087CCF}&filler1=see&filler2=home

This seeticket link still has friday tickets!
Go go go!!

Re: 2 spare tickets needed for Apollo

If you can get your hands on standing tickets for any of the forthcoming Scotland/England dates, I'd be glad to swap you my Manchester 23rd ones (Circle).

Hello to everyone, this is my first post in the forum. I'm from Chile but I'm currently living in England for a certain period of time. I'm also a massive fan of The Smiths and Morrissey but sadly enough, I've never seen him live (nor The Smiths for that matter). I queued for 3 hours and a half on Friday morning just to get 2 tickets only for the 23rd date because the rest of the tickets had been sold out! so I would really appreciate if anyone would like to swap those two for the 22nd date.

A soul in need.

X

Last edited:

Got 2 seated tickets for the circle on Friday 22nd at Apollo, would like to swap for 2 standing tickets for same night.

If Clint Boon can't get tix with is contacts there is no hope for the rest of us.

If Clint Boon can't get tix with is contacts there is no hope for the rest of us.

haha wish i was clint for a week, cannot believe the one week where ive not been able to get online the new dates and tickets have been announced, feel sick. Surely i can get a couple before May...........

Hello all firstly although I don’t really post much here I have been around for quite some time observing so hello all hello JJ I bought a raffle ticket off you recently but no luck!

Well I spent a few hours queuing in Manchester on Friday morning outside zavvi and was at the front of the queue with the missus (with the exception of the tout scum who were there at god knows what time GGRRRR) yet still failed to get standing tickets for Friday the 22nd. Now I did get 2 seated tickets for the 23rd and would be willing to exchange these + cash for 2 standing tickets for the 22nd. Now this is a long shot I know but as a dedicated fan who attends as many gigs as possible and the star and garter etc almost every month I would give my right arm for those tickets! PLEASE

PM me with any offers PLEASE!

Hello to everyone, this is my first post in the forum. I'm from Chile but I'm currently living in England for a certain period of time. I'm also a massive fan of The Smiths and Morrissey but sadly enough, I've never seen him live (nor The Smiths for that matter). I queued for 3 hours and a half on Friday morning just to get 2 tickets only for the 23rd date because the rest of the tickets had been sold out! so I would really appreciate if anyone would like to swap those two for the 22nd date.

A soul in need.

X
Re: imaginary girl
I've got a few tickets for the 22nd that I could swap. I bought 4 standing tickets for the 22nd and my friend bought 3 standing tickets for the 23rd. 5 of us want to go together, so for us swapping 2 friday for 2 saturday tickets would be ideal.
If your tickets are standing as well I'd happily swap.

Its great when people go out and buy the maximum of four tickets when they dont even need them all :rolleyes:

Its great when people go out and buy the maximum of four tickets when they dont even need them all :rolleyes:

Yes, but at least they are exchanging the spares with genuine fans.... would you rather some tout scum had bought them instead and flogged them on ebay for £150 a pair?:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Yes, but at least they are exchanging the spares with genuine fans.... would you rather some tout scum had bought them instead and flogged them on ebay for £150 a pair?:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Exchanging the unwanted spares? Tell me the dates they want and I'd gladly swap.

Hi everyone. I'm in need of 2 standing tix for the 22nd and 2 for the 23rd. Coming to Manchester from the states. PM me if you can help. Thanks!

Am getting really scared now, anyone think there will be any tickets floating about soon? I desperately need one.

I've had loads of people asking me about the 22nd. Not on here, but friends in Manchester. The demand is huge and the Touts will know it.

But you never know? Your best chances will be nearer the date when people find out that mates can't come/etc.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom