Are you a troll? (a solution to the troll problem)

Are you a troll??

• Total voters
I just wanna say, I haven't been away.
I'm still right here, where I always was......

Robby thought I was a troll once in chat. But i quickly set him straight.

Robby: u r a troll
Me: Am Not!!!
Robby: ok

Been nice to 'pop' back in here, but I'm needed elsewhere these days.

So whatever happens, please don't forget me.......

A troll's dilemma: Should I vote once only using my prefered user name, or log in and make my selection under each registered alias?

That was a joke, not a confession. :rolleyes:

i tryed to like puddle
honest injun i did
but Dave's right
and we have all moved on
ok puds?
so should you
thx...

you seem to be setting yourself against everyone on the boards these days. Not sure if it's all that healthy. But whatever. enjoy.

you seem to be setting yourself against everyone on the boards these days. Not sure if it's all that healthy. But whatever. enjoy.

oh, you would know much more about that
than I ever will
pud
i assure you
im just helpin flush out the trolls
AND TROLL FRIENDS
which is the real reason more scum has not been banned from the forum
in my UNhumble opinion...

Yes, Puddle/WinkWink is a troll.

Is that four yet?

Yes, Puddle/WinkWink is a troll.

Is that four yet?

whatever problems we had in the past, it was politics. i've come in peace to you recently, and you still thinking Conservative vs. Liberal. is that the first thought you have in the morining when you wake up? can't you just live without involving Iraq war, or liberal this, democrat that?

What does it say about you?

half the people above were joking . the other half was Robby and Dave. You siding with Robby? Dave?

Last edited:
whatever, problems we had in the past, it was politics. i've come in peace to you recently, and you still thinking Conservative vs. Liberal. is that the first thought you have in the morining when you wake up? can't you just live without involving Iraq war, or liberal this, democrat that?

half the people above were joking . the other half was Robby and Dave. You siding with Robby? Dave?

yes, yes
side with Dave and Robby
that would be rad
Teo
we could be like the 'popular front'

You might ask yourself that, since you're the one bringing up Iraq, liberals, and conservatives in this thread, trollboy.

I simply stated you're a troll.

Thought it was common knowledge.

*shrug*

I didn't state I have a problem with you.

Your assumption that I hate everyone who has trolled would be wrong.

I don't know about the new forum (I only read a few threads here and there), but I'm pretty sure virtually everyone dabbled in trolling on the old one.

P.S. If you're itching to discuss the issues of the day, start a thread about the newspaper on trial in France for publishing three Muhammad cartoons. Seems like cause for another round of Islamist bashing to me. Though you'd probably buckle to peer pressure and censor yourself again. Ah, well, France is already lost anyway. We tried to warn them.

Back
Top Bottom