Are you depressed?

M

MuteWitness616

Is your favorite Morrissey song an interpretation of who you are and how you feel..

For those who's favorite song is something along the lines of "seasick" "pigsty" "lost" "dear god" etc.... Are you depressed?

It's not only somber numbers that capture the nature of depression, which has some ridiculous highs as well. I think Something is Squeezing My Skull really nails the frenzied/"up" side of the disease, and obviously the never ending flow of meds. Too bad that single didn't do better -- it's a good one.

Is your favorite Morrissey song an interpretation of who you are and how you feel..

For those who's favorite song is something along the lines of "seasick" "pigsty" "lost" "dear god" etc.... Are you depressed?

I doubt it. Seasick & Lost are amongst my favourites because they're excellent tunes. That i'm depressed most of the time is purely coincidental. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom