Are YOU keeping a diary?

bikubesong

sober and in celibacy
I sometimes write, and now I felt like writing, but my old home made diary I have left with my parents :o So I thought I had to start writing another diary, and downloaded Smartdiary:

http://download.cnet.com/Smart-Diary/3000-2124_4-10071447.html?tag=mncol

I have to say... I love this diary and I can't understand why i haven't kept a diary at the computer before. So practical and there's even a box for whether you have had sex that day or not. :D

Recommended!:thumb:

Interesting, thanks. I may have a go...as if I need to spend more time online :o
I haven't kept a diary in a long time (since my 'pregnancy' diaries 10 & 6 years ago) I'm sure you're including preg tidbits in yours? I bet it's generating some interesting sleep/diet/fatigue 'graphs' for ya. ;)

Interesting, thanks. I may have a go...as if I need to spend more time online :o
I haven't kept a diary in a long time (since my 'pregnancy' diaries 10 & 6 years ago) I'm sure you're including preg tidbits in yours? I bet it's generating some interesting sleep/diet/fatigue 'graphs' for ya. ;)
hahaha, yup.. You can follow your weight, so Im gonna do that as I have had trouble with food since I got pregnant;)

Something would have to happen first...
My diary used to be like this;

"Days with nothing in particular happening: 901. Today I went to school, politics class was so boring. Maybe Im going out next weekend. At least Im getting drunk. Probably alone. Im having a cup of tea now."

My diary used to be like this;

"Days with nothing in particular happening: 901. Today I went to school, politics class was so boring. Maybe Im going out next weekend. At least Im getting drunk. Probably alone. Im having a cup of tea now."

Oh, to be able to write an entry like that..

I keep three books. In one I write the things that I get done during a day. I forget these things so quickly and then feel like I didn't do anything when I actually did a lot. In a gey one I write the sad and angry thoughts that I don't want to read ever again because that would just raise my blood pressure again and remind me of things I do not want to be reminded of and I thus write these thoughts down to later just throw the book away. It helps me to sort these thoughts out though and figure out what I want to do about these things. In an orange book I write the things that are nice, encouraging, present and future plans and so on.

I have one but I haven't written anything in it. :o I used to keep a diary a few years ago, and reading over that stuff was just awful. And my siblings read it and felt the need to comment upon the content as 'the voice of my diary'. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom