At Time Like These

TrueToYou

I am mine.
I'm glad I have Morrissey in my life to turn to. Heartbroken again and he's gonna have to pick up the pieces.

Just make sure you buy all the various formats of the same release.

I haven't gone for a walk in ages (so much for the exercise resolution), but I had to this morning, because I was feeling restless and miserable, being out of drugs, and therefore unable to put off facing the things that lead me to taking drugs in the first place, and taking a brisk walk was the only way to get out some of that depressed restlessness.

You know, I actually forgot what fresh air smells like. There was a HEAVY perfume of dew and ripe wood and honeysuckle in the air this morning. Smelled pretty good for rotting vegetation.

I was listening to Southpaw Grammar before and during my walk. That was the only thing that I could listen to at the time. Nothing else would suffice. It was actually a motivating factor in getting me out the door, being able to listen to those songs with their undercurrent of indignation while punching the ground repeatedly in my aggressive fat guy shuffle. It felt good. Nothing else would've motivated me the same way either.

My 30-minute route was cut down to 20-something, and I was soaking wet by the time I got back to the house (that's pretty good time for me, but I am fat and I sweat easily as is, so...). I felt a good deal better... I was listening to illegally-downloaded MP3's though. I haven't saved up enough for every version of the proper release, and I wanna get the majority of them together. :blushing:

I haven't gone for a walk in ages (so much for the exercise resolution), but I had to this morning, because I was feeling restless and miserable, being out of drugs, and therefore unable to put off facing the things that lead me to taking drugs in the first place, and taking a brisk walk was the only way to get out some of that depressed restlessness.

You know, I actually forgot what fresh air smells like. There was a HEAVY perfume of dew and ripe wood and honeysuckle in the air this morning. Smelled pretty good for rotting vegetation.

I was listening to Southpaw Grammar before and during my walk. That was the only thing that I could listen to at the time. Nothing else would suffice. It was actually a motivating factor in getting me out the door, being able to listen to those songs with their undercurrent of indignation while punching the ground repeatedly in my aggressive fat guy shuffle. It felt good. Nothing else would've motivated me the same way either.

My 30-minute route was cut down to 20-something, and I was soaking wet by the time I got back to the house (that's pretty good time for me, but I am fat and I sweat easily as is, so...). I felt a good deal better... I was listening to illegally-downloaded MP3's though. I haven't saved up enough for every version of the proper release, and I wanna get the majority of them together. :blushing:
Hey Raytownian, I sympathize. As Freewheelin' Franklin said, Drugs will get you through times of no money better than money through times of no drugs.

Back
Top Bottom