ATTENTION: nugz

face raped. lololol

Did anyone notice the mole on the back of the Israeli woman being bathed by the other Israeli woman? And the mole on the face of the pasty girl?

Did anyone notice the mole on the back of the Israeli woman being bathed by the other Israeli woman? And the mole on the face of the pasty girl?

no, but I have a tiny mole on the outer part of the armpit of my left arm.

is that cute or gross?

no, but I have a tiny mole on the outer part of the armpit of my left arm.

is that cute or gross?

pix plz. kthx.

Also I had a dream I was running in the rain trying to get to a breakfast place with my friends Emily and Stacie and we stopped somewhere on the beach at a bus stop and they said they didn't even want a big breakfast, that they wanted to go to a small cafe. When I looked at them they were wearing matching china doll make up. Emily was sinking into Stacie's armpit and Stacie was nervous about it. I told her to relax, that obviously Emily didn't mind being in her armpit or else she wouldn't be there.

Sorry, had to get that off my brain. Let's see your armpit mole. :)

Last edited:
What exactly do you want to know JJ? The number of women I have met there who have become partners or the number of women I have met and passionately embraced and kissed/face raped?

Well, as only being concerned with Nugz's best interests, I feel it strange that you are advertising yourself to a young women on the basis that you have ''lots of women at the S&G that you have been associated with''.
Hardly the sort of thing a women of such high quality (Nugz) wants to hear is it? Like at a wedding reception speech... you wouldn't say
''You are the best shag I've ever had.... and there has been plenty to choose from'', would you:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Hardly the sort of thing a women of such high quality (Nugz) wants to hear is it? Like at a wedding reception speech... you wouldn't say
''You are the best shag I've ever had.... and there has been plenty to choose from'', would you:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Especially not if you're the best man. :p

Well, as only being concerned with Nugz's best interests, I feel it strange that you are advertising yourself to a young women on the basis that you have ''lots of women at the S&G that you have been associated with''.

Jukebox Jury

Self deprecating. THANKS.

Also, I only ever met one girl who became a girlfriend at the S&G.

pix plz. kthx.

Also I had a dream I was running in the rain trying to get to a breakfast place with my friends Emily and Stacie and we stopped somewhere on the beach at a bus stop and they said they didn't even want a big breakfast, that they wanted to go to a small cafe. When I looked at them they were wearing matching china doll make up. Emily was sinking into Stacie's armpit and Stacie was nervous about it. I told her to relax, that obviously Emily didn't mind being in her armpit or else she wouldn't be there.

Sorry, had to get that off my brain. Let's see your armpit mole. :)

haha i took a picture, but i dont know if i wanna post it. armpits are gross!!! :o:p

Just to make sure that I have a clear understanding of the rules......

It would be wrong for me to save this pic to my computer and then re-post it at a later date, right?

i'd imagine tons of people are right clicking as we speak. who wouldnt want a pic of my armpit mole to add to their collection?

would this be the right time to bring up my intense armpit fetish?

hahaha. thanks!

i had to crop it a bit cuz the shadow made it look like i hadnt shaved!! :eek::p

I just love how as the boys are bickering about the proper way to court you I got you to show me your pits. I'm in love with you too. :D

Tags
bb <3 nugz 4 eva
Back
Top Bottom