Auckland (Dec. 15), Melbourne (Dec. 19), Sydney (Dec. 22) confirmed - true-to-you.net

Confirmed - true-to-you.net
6 September 2012

Of the six NZ/Australian shows, the following are confirmed:

Saturday 15 December AUCKLAND Vector Arena (NZ)
Wednesday 19 December MELBOURNE Festival Hall (Aust)
Saturday 22 December SYDNEY Opera House (Aust)

Three additional dates are to be announced.

Last edited:
Re: Article: Auckland (Dec. 15), Melbourne (Dec. 19), Sydney (Dec. 22) confirmed - tr

Jesus $101 for Melbourne, damn expensive, I'm def getting one but that's more than I thought!

Re: Article: Auckland (Dec. 15), Melbourne (Dec. 19), Sydney (Dec. 22) confirmed - tr

Also gotta say just how surreal it is looking through regular Melbourne gig guides and seeing Morrisey's name and picture featured as an upcoming gig ... after 10 years of waiting and wanting to see that, it's strange!

"The List"??
Is that for SOH members only...or? *curiouser & curiouser*

"The List" !!!!!!!! "The List" is a very important subject on this site, you need to do your homework.
Its a system used to gain entry to Morrissey gigs and thats all i am saying.
Oh and my name is at the top because I went down yesterday and put it on "The List"

Just signed up to the Frontier Touring mailing list for presales and became an Opera House member ($110 or whatever it was).

Can't wait! Will be at both Sydney shows.

So tomorrow is D-Day! Are we all prepared for 2pm??

:ahhh: :pray: ...cannot wait. Only Moz can turn me into a squeeing schoolgirl....I don't know if that's a good or bad thing....hmm..

Blocked out my calender at work. Prepared a notice for my office door, "Do not disturb from 1.55 - 2.20pm". Book marked the Ticketmaster page, checked it. Rechecked my details. Printed out my pre-sale password and got my credit card. Meticulous planning. Wait to gig day!

Best of luck for you Pokey.

Blocked out my calender at work. Prepared a notice for my office door, "Do not disturb from 1.55 - 2.20pm". Book marked the Ticketmaster page, checked it. Rechecked my details. Printed out my pre-sale password and got my credit card. Meticulous planning. Wait to gig day!

Best of luck for you Pokey.

Good job mate! This is the sort of obsessive, desperate planning that should scream "why the f*** did you take 10 years to come back to us Moz?!"

I'm sure we'll all be right for the presale!

Well that was a piece of cake!!!. Got my confirmation invoice and now I just have to wait for the email ticket.

already?? i can't even see a link yet to "buy"! :(

mini crisis averted, done now!

Last edited:

Got my Enmore one fine, but the Opera House site keeps crashing or won't load for me. Sigh. Same thing happened with The Cure Reflections.

MINE, ALL MINE!!!

2 GA tickets for Brisbane, sorted! :)

Got my Enmore one fine, but the Opera House site keeps crashing or won't load for me. Sigh. Same thing happened with The Cure Reflections.

Just managed to get 2 for Opera House as well. Look at venue map:

https://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/up...ns/Content_AboutUs_SeatingPlanConcertHall.pdf

Got 2 tix for CIRCLE A. D 11 and D12. Better than none at all.

And general admission standing for Enmore. Couldn't be happier!

@ msmary - did you sign up to the Opera house website for the $100 fee annually? If so use this page, this is how I got to make my order a few mins ago -

http://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/priority/morrissey.aspx

Last edited:

Just managed to get 2 for Opera House as well. Look at venue map:

https://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/up...ns/Content_AboutUs_SeatingPlanConcertHall.pdf

Got 2 tix for CIRCLE A. D 11 and D12, 4 rows back from the main stage. BOOYAH!

And general admission standing for Enmore. Couldn't be happier!

@ msmary - did you sign up to the Opera house website for the $100 fee annually? If so use this page, this is how I got to make my order a few mins ago -

http://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/priority/morrissey.aspx

How do you enter the code on the Opera House website please? I can't find a box to click on!!!

So tickets at Festering Hall were split up into licensed 18+ and non-licensed all ages, last time I was there it's just all been GA with no way of separating ticket types, strange that there are 2 options for the same price? I assume it won't make a lick of difference in the end (although had to go the licensed area, just in case :p)

Back
Top Bottom