Austin, Texas

billybud71

Thank You, But No...
link: http://link.paciolan.com/viewmsg.cfm?n35217s70c718500t71

MORRISSEY
Bass Concert Hall
April 12, 2009

TICKETS ON SALE 1/23 AT NOON

Morrissey will launch his world tour in support of his new album, “Years of Refusal”, in the U.S. this February. He will be playing at Bass Concert Hall on April 12, 2009. Each of Morrissey’s tours is a singular experience with iconic staging and a faultless setlist. Morrissey will be backed by his longtime band including Boz Boorer, Jesse Tobias, Matt Walker and Solomon Walker.

Morrissey’s influence is felt worldwide through the countless artists who cite him as their primary inspiration. His stellar 20-year solo career has produced a series of platinum and gold albums, including the popular “You Are The Quarry” which includes the hit single “Irish Blood, English Heart”, as well as numerous UK Top 5 hits.

do you think they will have a pit?

hey! aren't you the one i sold tickets to? or bought tickets from...? long itme ago?

do you think they will have a pit?

hey! aren't you the one i sold tickets to? or bought tickets from...? long itme ago?

yes, I purchased tix from you for the Pasadena show a few years back. I just relocated to Austin, Texas from California. I believe I read somewhere you are going to all the Texas shows, huh? Nice! I'm planning on going to Dallas and Austin only. Houston is not my kinda town and El Paso is too far.

Are tickets for the Austin show being sold through Ticketmaster? There is still no info posted on Ticketmaster so I was just wondering.

yes, I purchased tix from you for the Pasadena show a few years back. I just relocated to Austin, Texas from California. I believe I read somewhere you are going to all the Texas shows, huh? Nice! I'm planning on going to Dallas and Austin only. Houston is not my kinda town and El Paso is too far.

ha yeah i remember talking to you on the phone. And yes i am going to all the shows, so excited...i can't wait all the way until fall for him to come to CA. ive never been to texas.

Are tickets for the Austin show being sold through Ticketmaster? There is still no info posted on Ticketmaster so I was just wondering.

No, it's being sold through their website, utpac.org, and ticket prices are 39.50 and 49.50.

Thanks for the info vAndreav. Maybe we can meet up at the shows. I'm doing St. Louis, Dallas, Houston & Austin. Let me know.

Thanks for the info vAndreav. Maybe we can meet up at the shows. I'm doing St. Louis, Dallas, Houston & Austin. Let me know.

youre welcome. yeah ill be at dallas, houston, and austin. im planning to get to all the shows that i dont have seating for early in the morning. i wonder if austin will have a pit?

youre welcome. yeah ill be at dallas, houston, and austin. im planning to get to all the shows that i dont have seating for early in the morning. i wonder if austin will have a pit?

Yeah there is a pit in Austin. The first three rows are pit then orchestra starts after that. Yeah I will be in the Q for the Dallas show also. I live about 2 blocks from the Palladium so I will be there early. I will pm you my tel. # so we can hang out together.

So is anyone else finding the Performing Arts Center website very confusing? I've played around with it to familiarize myself but it's not working. :confused:

I got row E, which I think is actually 8th row. I'm satisfied. This will be closer than when I saw him at the Backyard the last time. ha ha

Bianca don't worry, I'm sure something will come up via other ticket scalper agencies. And no matter where you sit in Bass the sound is excellent.

Seriously get the front row queue all day out of your system at the Dallas show, and take any available seats for Houston and Austin and enjoy the vocals/music.

just saying, I would have taken the row P tickets if they had been offered to me...

my concern is that my tickets are pretty much all the way to the right. never having been to the Bass concert hall before, I am wondering if I am going to have a bad view.

anyone?

ugh i had a row a and a row d and while i was filling out that long ass thing to order them they expired!

Have my ticket now for Austin. First try got D, released them and tried for a while and kept getting further and further back. After some time got F and bought and tried one last time and came up with section C. Even better! Now have an extra ticket for this show.

Back
Top Bottom