Bad Dream

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Last night I had a nightmare. I drove home from a concert most the way then when I realized I was falling asleep at the wheel had my friend take over. So I dozed unrestfully in the car and finally didn;t get to bed until 3am-ish after taking another shift driving since she was afraid of driving in the dark. The dream didn;t have a series of events, it was mosre like this: I felt a pop in between my temples and the bang of a shot gun. THen I startled awake. It was as though I commited suicide. Then a voice told me that it is feared I will do this since what I thought was true is turning out not to be true. So I tried my hardest to ignore the dream and went back to bed, only to be woken in the morning by a certain backdoor feeling and ALL DAY on the way home, signs that I am alone and will always be. Nice birthday present, signs. :mad: Maybe the happy lovers are reunited. :(

I could hear the gunshot, it was bizarre. And it;s not like one of those pleas for help attention getter things, it sounded and felt real like I'm supposed to analyze this and think, "Hmmmmm, what is symbollic about ending one's life with a gun?" When symbols get scary like "Hmmmmm, I was just hit by a car, what could this mean in the big picture?" sort of symbol work.

Bleh. I am beyond exhausted. My body is literally in pain from exhaustion, maybe nightmares are more active when you aren't well rested. It could all just mean that I'm too tired to read symbols anymore, I need to rest.

Sounds disturbing, I had a nightmare last night and I rarely get nightmares. I was in my house and there were tons of helicopters (maybe some planes as well) flying around outside and they were shooting everyone, shooting at people's houses and me and my family were inside trying to hide and I crept past one window and saw this helicopter right outside and the pilot looking in and then as I tried to escape I was being shot at and got hit about three times.

Not sure what the dream means, but I've had quite a few dreams about airplanes, either people falling out of them or watching them crash or they're just shooting. Not a good dream to have when I'm supposed to be going on holiday on a plane in two days to France and I'm already concerned after reading this news article;

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20101004/tuk-new-terror-warning-for-travellers-dba1618.html

Back
Top Bottom