Banned!!

If that was the thread that got him banned (why is Explosive Kegs so worked up about stage invaders?!), it's odd that Kewpie appears to have actually been egging them on as she closely monitored the hostilities:

sweet and tender hooligan is 17 or 18, she's not a little girl.

A more professional mod might've posted something to nip the flame war in the bud, or told 'em to take it to the 'sty before someone got banned, don't you think?

The mods wouldn't be like the police in "Ganglord", wanting us to break their laws, would they?

If that was the thread that got him banned (why is Explosive Kegs so worked up about stage invaders?!), it's odd that Kewpie appears to have actually been egging them on as she closely monitored the hostilities:

A more professional mod might've posted something to nip the flame war in the bud, or told 'em to take it to the 'sty before someone got banned, don't you think?

The mods wouldn't be like the police in "Ganglord", wanting us to break their laws, would they?

I'm seriously considering joining your crusade now Theo :lbf:

They ban people for using the F word outside of the pigsty don't they? Maybe that is the reason....

Apparently, (and wait for this......) Explosive Kegs was 'the beast' undercover:eek::eek:

That's what I heard anyway......:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

:banned:

How come Explosive Kegs is now banned?:confused:

Well, he was just generally being a prat and insulting a load of people in various threads.

:banned:

How come Explosive Kegs is now banned?:confused:

I asked that in Robby's New Zea land thread but no one responded :(
*note to self... next time start a whole new thread asking about it*

Apparently, (and wait for this......) Explosive Kegs was 'the beast' undercover:eek::eek:

That's what I heard anyway......:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

:lbf: Sneaky little devil <333

Well, he was just generally being a prat and insulting a load of people in various threads.

Yeah, he was, but he'll be missed... I will miss him at least, I liked his Explosive Kegs persona better for some reason.
He was a very enthusiastic member of Team Robby :guitar: ...

Last edited:
:lbf: Sneaky little devil <333

I only worked out he was The Beast the other night. :o Man, I'm slow.

Yeah, he was, but he'll be missed... I will miss him at least, I liked his Explosive Kegs persona better for some reason.
He was a very enthusiastic member of Team Robby :guitar: ...

Really? I prefered The Beast... He didn't always go on about how Solo should have an age restriction. :p

Back
Top Bottom