The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?

• The Beatles

Votes: 35 87.5%
  • The Rolling Stones

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters

kissmyshadestoo

Nobody ever looks at me twice
OK, based off The Cribs interview I posted in their thread in the "Other Music" forum, it got me thinking what everyone is into here....so here goes, who do you like more:

The Beatles

or

the Rolling Stones?

I'll go for...neither.

10024566.jpg

;)

Beatles.

Neither. They're both overrated.

Ah, the age old debate. Anyone who answers Beatles is an insta-friend. :) U pick the Stones, you've got some 'splainin' to do. :cool:

It's a bone of contention between me & my step-sis. That and she likes Nickleback. :squiffy:

I would chose "neither", had there been such choice, but as I can't, let it be... the Stones.

I always thought the choice was 'Beatles or Elvis?'

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Beatles

tried and failed at listening to the Stones, though they have some decent songs

also, why are people acting like both of these bands mean absolutely nothing and it's like voting for Ricky Martin or Britney Spears, ffs.

I wonder what this guy thinks! :)

THE BEATLES!! THE BEATLES!! THE BEATLES!!!

Ohh come on, who would vote The Rolling Stones over The Beatles?!! That's madness. I've never come across anyone who likes The Rolling Stones, let alone anyone who favours them over The Beatles.

Madness! The Beatles will always be favoured. The Rolling Stones don't stand a chance, maybe Elvis or The Beatles would be a better one...but even then I think The Beatles would still win.

I've tried listening to The Rolling Stones and I don't think much of their music. A few of their songs are mildly enjoyable but that's it.

THE BEATLES!! THE BEATLES!! THE BEATLES!!!

Ohh come on, who would vote The Rolling Stones over The Beatles?!! That's madness. I've never come across anyone who likes The Rolling Stones, let alone anyone who favours them over The Beatles.

Madness! The Beatles will always be favoured. The Rolling Stones don't stand a chance, maybe Elvis or The Beatles would be a better one...but even then I think The Beatles would still win.

I've tried listening to The Rolling Stones and I don't think much of their music. A few of their songs are mildly enjoyable but that's it.

In that case, nice to meet you. ;)
And I'm not going to bother with the poll. 'Cos I can have both! :thumb:

In that case, nice to meet you. ;)
And I'm not going to bother with the poll. 'Cos I can have both! :thumb:

Pleased to meet you:) But you have to vote. Even if you like both, surely you must prefer one to the other.

Who are the 2 insane people that voted The Rolling Stones?? Come on, fess up! Don't be embarressed.................although you should be.:p

Back
Top Bottom