Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Mark E. Nevin (co-wrote 6%)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jesse Tobias (co-wrote 5%)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • other

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Well, realistically, Johnny won the other 50 times this poll has been created over the years. Lol.

True....when I come to think of it! How many times has this poll been created? :p
I guess everybody is sick and tired of Marr winning hands down every time :D

True....when I come to think of it! How many times has this poll been created? :p
I guess everybody is sick and tired of Marr winning hands down every time :D

I'm sure this poll has been created as many times as every other thread has been created. Lol. Which is a lot.

In fact, I may as well just bring back the "If Morrissey were a woodchuck how much wood could he chuck?" thread. Lol.

haha! what happened? :D

Well, once upon a time this forum was filled with massively insane members who all hated each other (aka: the good old days). Anyway, I used to have a Myspace page and created a group on there called "Norrissey" and stored the pictures there that I used in thread. Anyway, a few of the resident nutjobs, two of which I'm not allowed to mention their names on here, backtracked the source of the picture to the group and the group to my profile and proceeded to send me some really creepy messages.

So basically, I removed them to prevent further future stalking.

I for one find this hilarious. I'm also amazed at how so many people can unite on a joke. There's nothing that Morrissey fans can't accomplish! :D

I for one find this hilarious. I'm also amazed at how so many people can unite on a joke. There's nothing that Morrissey fans can't accomplish! :D

I know, they're not all miserable :D

Well, once upon a time this forum was filled with massively insane members who all hated each other (aka: the good old days). Anyway, I used to have a Myspace page and created a group on there called "Norrissey" and stored the pictures there that I used in thread. Anyway, a few of the resident nutjobs, two of which I'm not allowed to mention their names on here, backtracked the source of the picture to the group and the group to my profile and proceeded to send me some really creepy messages.

So basically, I removed them to prevent further future stalking.

*shivers*

Last edited by a moderator:

Except get him a number one single. Burn!

Most of the stuff at the top of the charts is awful. It's probably a good sign that Morrissey doesn't have a #1 single.

Or is it a bad sign that he can't compete with it? That he can't compete with...Jedward.

Back
Top Bottom