Black Cloud Single?

I see that a comment on the front page is mentioning "It's Not Your Birthday Anymore" as the next single. Am I right in thinking we only have those two US adverts to go on for "Black Cloud" as the next single. I just don't know.

Peter

I see that a comment on the front page is mentioning "It's Not Your Birthday Anymore" as the next single. Am I right in thinking we only have those two US adverts to go on for "Black Cloud" as the next single. I just don't know.

Peter

:confused:
Are you speaking of ThePoet1745's comment about all those plans for Moz's birthday? I don't think he/she meant that INYBA would be a single, I just think she meant that all that was happening after the release of INYBA on YoR, perhaps meaning it was his/her favorite song or that he/she found it one of Moz's best.

However, if this isn't the comment you're talking about, then my apologies, where do you see this post? :o

Peter
wow that would be interesting..imagine this song being played on the radio:eek:
would be a unusual choice

Last edited:
hmm im sure some uk shops could do an import...
the american fans were always able to get their hands on the uk/europe only singles as well.......

I have heard that there is a possibility that there shall be no more singles released from YOR.

The dissapointing performance of SISMS has sunk the chances of another release - this is not 100% verified yet.

But I was told "doesn't look like it's going to happen now unfortunately :(" when I was fishing for info on next single

GC

I have heard that there is a possibility that there shall be no more singles released from YOR.

The dissapointing performance of SISMS has sunk the chances of another release - this is not 100% verified yet.

But I was told "doesn't look like it's going to happen now unfortunately :(" when I was fishing for info on next single

GC
You might be right, but there are certainly plans for the artwork anyroad. But that doesn't necessarily guarantee an eventual release. The sleeve designer implied it was going to be 'Black Cloud', Moz had approved his typography and had supplied him last week with photos. So something is afoot, but the plug may still be pulled I suppose

You might be right, but there are certainly plans for the artwork anyroad. But that doesn't necessarily guarantee an eventual release. The sleeve designer implied it was going to be 'Black Cloud', Moz had approved his typography and had supplied him last week with photos. So something is afoot, but the plug may still be pulled I suppose

I hope not..Surely Black Cloud would do much better than SISMS, especially since we've learned from our promotional mistakes with SIMS..

Maybe the "Black Cloud" single will have those oh-so elusive b-sides: "I Just Want To See The Boy Happy" (live from bum-hump Egypt) and "That's How People Grow Up" (live from that place where no-one paid attention to it and went to the bar for a drink). Can't wait! :rolleyes:

Maybe the "Black Cloud" single will have those oh-so elusive b-sides: "I Just Want To See The Boy Happy" (live from bum-hump Egypt) and "That's How People Grow Up" (live from that place where no-one paid attention to it and went to the bar for a drink). Can't wait! :rolleyes:

oh i have those songs.
trade you an arm and a leg

It has been confirmed that the next b-side is gonna be 'Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others - Live at Coachella'.

Any thoughts/theories as to Moz's intentions with the lyrics of "Black Cloud"?

Was thinking about this one in bed last night. Yes, I'm strange.

No, I'm not really single. Sorry folks!

No, I'm not really single. Sorry folks!

:lbf:
Welcome to Solo.

It has been confirmed that the next b-side is gonna be 'Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others - Live at Coachella'.

This is actually the first thing I thought when I noticed that he had reintroduced it into the set. It was before we knew TCM and BFOTP would be the bsides to SISMS. But going on THPGU, I figured he would stick a live version of this on a b-side. :rolleyes:
I still won't be surprised

enough with this.

let's take some soma

Ending is better than mending. Everyone belongs to everyone else. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom