Blackpool - Opera House (Sep. 28, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Rebels Without Applause / I Am Veronica / Frankly, Mr Shankly / My Hurling Days / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Kerouac's Crack (live debut) / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / The Loop / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of @Janice .

Last edited:

Veronica played - SER IG.

To the absolute imbecile who was squawking behind me, I hope you lose your voice in a tractor accident.

Got rowdy at the end with stage invasions during IBEH, they were struggling to keep up. Very polite girl who jumped on and whispered in his ear and then gracefully walked off……

Lots of banter especially ‘Jack Kerouac, who was born in Bispham and died in Blackpool, fell off the Big Dipper…..’

Good gig, The Loop was a personal highlight and Frankly, MS……

C25CF96C-F44C-4FD4-8530-38B60CD07035.jpeg

Last edited:
Have to say, hearing Bonfire was quite something being in the North, it hits different….. while introducing he said ‘I was on bed last night and I couldn’t sleep, I was sat up and I couldn’t sleep, it was late…. About 7.30….. and I realised that nobody sings songs about Britain anymore….. nobody sings songs about England anymore…..’

It will be quite a reaction in Manc, one imagines.

He played a string of new tracks from BOT, so…… could be in the making soon.

I only want autographs of people I have met, otherwise it doesn't mean anything to me.
I agree. Though having an autographed item from someone you admire that you know they have touched, but they are long dead, is the exception I think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom