Book of Condolence Thread

She's not dead. She posted on Instagram yesterday. Morrissey knew that she was going to recovery. He was in contact with her and her family. He's a selfish narcisistic prick but he does show up for people he cares about. I have it on good authority that he's paying for her hospital bills.
...selfish narcissistic prick.... paying for her hospital bills. Well I am glad that's settled.

She's not dead. She posted on Instagram yesterday. Morrissey knew that she was going to recovery. He was in contact with her and her family. He's a selfish narcisistic prick but he does show up for people he cares about. I have it on good authority that he's paying for her hospital bills.

Who is your source? There isn't one. Nothing posted on here about Tina is true. Y'all are a bunch of losers making up shit about someone you don't know. What do you get out of f***ing with someone's life? You've caused a major shitstorm with the bullshit you've posted. David you should be ashamed of yourself for letting this go on for so long. You are a nasty vile person. I can see why Morrissey hates you're ass.

You could always log-in and downvote posts you want to censor. Or maybe you live your life expecting people to do things for you, in which case never mind, keep on complaining.

Who is your source? There isn't one. Nothing posted on here about Tina is true. Y'all are a bunch of losers making up shit about someone you don't know. What do you get out of f***ing with someone's life? You've caused a major shitstorm with the bullshit you've posted. David you should be ashamed of yourself for letting this go on for so long. You are a nasty vile person. I can see why Morrissey hates you're ass.

You could always log-in and downvote posts you want to censor. Or maybe you live your life expecting people to do things for you, in which case never mind, keep on complaining.

Maybe he doesn't vote because he doesn't desire to support the system :D
I support this system. Here's my vote :thumb:

WOW! You really are a JACKASS.

David has posted nothing. Users have. As he says, down vote it if you don't want to see it. Also its interesting to note that both you and the original poster you're complaining about are using the same IP-masking service. And it's "your".

Last edited:
i dont see any "major shitstorm" being caused by anyone. a few posts contained within one thread, that's it. this is the internet, honey, it gets way worse than this. i think most of the members here behaved with decorum, with the exception of a few deeply miserable anons who just cant stand the fact that there are valued and loved people out there.

that said, and knowing full well that it has nothing to do with me or my life, im happy that she's alright.

Theres no "major shitstorm". nobody reads this part of the site. It wasn't plastered on the main page or moved to general discussion. I'd be disappointed with David if he'd gone and done that. We're just havin' some fun on the hoax. The threads about Kristeen been worse.

Uncleskinny; if you don't use VPN services you're being naive and askin' for your shitstorm. I got my identity stolen twice. Mines set up on home routers and internet devices. There few big reliable services. Everyone resolve through theres. The odds of it lookin' as if people are using the same one are big.

Theres no "major shitstorm". nobody reads this part of the site. It wasn't plastered on the main page or moved to general discussion. I'd be disappointed with David if he'd gone and done that. We're just havin' some fun on the hoax. The threads about Kristeen been worse.

Uncleskinny; if you don't use VPN services you're being naive and askin' for your shitstorm. I got my identity stolen twice. Mines set up on home routers and internet devices. There few big reliable services. Everyone resolve through theres. The odds of it lookin' as if people are using the same one are big.
I agree re vpn. Mods get to see the ips and service providers. I checked many before my comment. They are the same provider which I don't see others using. Normally I wouldn't point such things out, but on this occasion I thought it was worth noting.

ALAN WISE - Manchester music promoter, former partner and flatmate to Nico, has died this morning. Alan was a broken man. His 22 year old daughter, Natasha, committed suicide by throwing herself off a bridge in Whalley Range, only months ago.

Alan was a major figure in the Manchester music scene, but was mainly known in public for his live New Order introductions prior to them taking the stage. Alan inherited the family form of Chemist shops in north Manchester, and was the subject of The Fall song "Mr Pharmacist".

Really sad.

I agree re vpn. Mods get to see the ips and service providers. I checked many before my comment. They are the same provider which I don't see others using. Normally I wouldn't point such things out, but on this occasion I thought it was worth noting.

This is why you should use a VPN. Anonymous isn't anonymous here.

ALAN WISE - Manchester music promoter, former partner and flatmate to Nico, has died this morning. Alan was a broken man. His 22 year old daughter, Natasha, committed suicide by throwing herself off a bridge in Whalley Range, only months ago.

Alan was a major figure in the Manchester music scene, but was mainly known in public for his live New Order introductions prior to them taking the stage. Alan inherited the family form of Chemist shops in north Manchester, and was the subject of The Fall song "Mr Pharmacist".

Really sad.

RIP Alan Wise. Wherever you are I hope you're smiling now.

This is why you should use a VPN. Anonymous isn't anonymous here.

That's why you always should log in and face the consequences of the stupid things written at 2 am when you can't sleep, like I do. Like the people who don't have a hidden agenda and can show where they are writing from.

Even more when someone publishes online sensible "information" about an excellent person, animal lover and Morrissey's ex-lover and/or friend. If it's written anonymously and a source is not given, it has zero credibility.

That's why you always should log in and face the consequences of the stupid things written at 2 am when you can't sleep, like I do. Like the people who don't have a hidden agenda and can show where they are writing from.

Even more when someone publishes online sensible "information" about an excellent person, animal lover and Morrissey's ex-lover and/or friend. If it's written anonymously and a source is not given, it has zero credibility.

How do you know she's an excellent person? I can't remember my login information and I can't be arsed to go retrieve it. It's easier to post anonymously.

Yes, it's easier. When you tell things about your own life or when you talk nonsene it's irrelevant, but when you are talking about the death of a person, your anonymous-non-sourced post loses credibility.
It's ok to write anonymously, but you are wrong if you think you can be taken seriously if you do it. You are anonymouse.

I sent Sam, Jesse, Mando, Matt and Boz a link to this thread and asked them if it was true. They haven't replied. Sam has replied to me about Tina before; I can see he read my message on Sunday. I've been trying to contact her for an interview. She doesn't reply to Facebook or Instagram messages. We are working on an unofficial Morrissey documentary. If any of you can give me her email address, or phone number, or snail mail address; I would love you forever.

I sent Sam, Jesse, Mando, Matt and Boz a link to this thread and asked them if it was true. They haven't replied. Sam has replied to me about Tina before; I can see he read my message on Sunday. I've been trying to contact her for an interview. She doesn't reply to Facebook or Instagram messages. We are working on an unofficial Morrissey documentary. If any of you can give me her email address, or phone number, or snail mail address; I would love you forever.

Investigative journalism? Yes, the world needs this right? Scummy all around. You have to be out of your mind to think any one of them will even respond.

Back
Top Bottom