Book of Condolence Thread

Sam has replied to my other questions. It's not 'scummy all around'.

It is "scummy all around". You've tried to contact her and she hasn't replied. You contacted Morrissey's entourage to get information about someone that doesn't want to talk to you. Don't you see that you're coming off as a mad stalker?

that said, and knowing full well that it has nothing to do with me or my life, im happy that she's alright.

I feel the same way. It has nothing to do with me or my life but I'm happy and relieved for Morrissey that she's alright.

She's alright. I got it straight from the horses mouth. All of the rumours were completely unfounded.

mancladmozfan

It is "scummy all around". You've tried to contact her and she hasn't replied. You contacted Morrissey's entourage to get information about someone that doesn't want to talk to you. Don't you see that you're coming off as a mad stalker?

I'm not stalking her. I want to interview her about her relationship with Morrissey for our documentary. We have many of those that have been close to him. She's the only one we can't reach as to make an offer to.

I'm not stalking her. I want to interview her about her relationship with Morrissey for our documentary. We have many of those that have been close to him. She's the only one we can't reach as to make an offer to.

You're a lunatic. Has it not twigged with you yet? If you can't reach her; it's safe to assume in this social media age that she doesn't want to be reached.

image.jpeg
The greatest! R.I.P.
I am not a lunatic. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.

Investigative journalism? Yes, the world needs this right? Scummy all around. You have to be out of your mind to think any one of them will even respond.
Sammy replied to my Facebook message. He said Tina is alive and well but said she didn't want to talk about his uncle publicly. He thanked me for my concern and asked me who I've contacted; whose all agreed to do interviews for my documentary.

but said she didn't want to talk about his uncle publicly.

Ha: as Someone Small once sang,
"Colour me taken aback!!!

Meanwhile, a black boxer has died and nothing on TTY. ...Is somebody's uncle dead or summat?
:flamethrow:
-Relax Sammy, I'm only askin'.

Sammy replied to my Facebook message. He said Tina is alive and well but said she didn't want to talk about his uncle publicly. He thanked me for my concern and asked me who I've contacted; whose all agreed to do interviews for my documentary.

So which people agreed to do interviews?

Tina is alive and well

Alive, yes, but well? Well. Who is truly?
Sammy strikes and scares me as an Incurable Optimist. *taking out the garlic* ...Or is he just being youngish and silly?:confused:

That'd be like saying people in Switzerland are "well". :crazy: Naaah. Not really SamSam.

Alive, yes, but well? Well. Who is truly?
Sammy strikes and scares me as an Incurable Optimist. *taking out the garlic* ...Or is he just being youngish and silly?:confused:

That'd be like saying people in Switzerland are "well". :crazy: Naaah. Not really SamSam.

Morrissey is posting on solow again:crazy:. Samsam has a big mouth uncle Morrissey. :eek: he needs to be :censored:

Good question, that. An interview with the Highly Respected -hence the name- Gelato would save us all a trip to Rome.
:popcorn:

:laughing:

No we're not interested in interviewing Gelato. The research and interviews we've done doesn't show him a significant person in Morrisseys life. He was in and out too fast. We want people who have known him for a long time. We have everyone but his current band and Tina. Jake has agreed to talk to us. We're filming him next month.

No we're not interested in interviewing Gelato. The research and interviews we've done doesn't show him a significant person in Morrisseys life. He was in and out too fast. We want people who have known him for a long time. We have everyone but his current band and Tina. Jake has agreed to talk to us. We're filming him next month.

Sometimes you can be very significant in a person's life without being around too long. Just saying. Apart from that you say you have everyone but just name Jake? Who do you have that nobody else already had in the past? What new questions will you ask? Or will it be the same set of questions everybody asks?

Sometimes you can be very significant in a person's life without being around too long. Just saying. Apart from that you say you have everyone but just name Jake? Who do you have that nobody else already had in the past? What new questions will you ask? Or will it be the same set of questions everybody asks?
That's true. As for Gabrielle he was deemed insignificant by people who would know. We're not supposed to name names. Our documentary will be better than the others. Morrissey won't be able to censor our team. If we give up the names his team will try to stop them from talking. Jakes his own man. He's ready to put the record straight.

That's true. As for Gabrielle he was deemed insignificant by people who would know. We're not supposed to name names. Our documentary will be better than the others. Morrissey won't be able to censor our team. If we give up the names his team will try to stop them from talking. Jakes his own man. He's ready to put the record straight.

You didn't answer my question. WHAT will be asked? What is the aim of this documentary? I'm sorry but it sounds heavily like cheap sensationalism.

Back
Top Bottom