BOWERY who got tix?

has anyone seen hard tickets for sale anywhere? i want to avoid buying efast tickets, or downloadable ones as much as possible

Agreed. These TicketsFast listings are beat. Couldn't one just keep selling the same "eticket" over and over again?

Also, where are all the tickets? If the venue seats 500....I see about 60 tickets amongst the 2 well known online ticket vendors....I'm hoping the others will be released late thru TM.

i went for the Jersey show. cant beat 2 tickets for a total of $110, plus its not far from NYC. They should have don't the multi-nite thing like the 2007 tour in NY, that was great!!!

Re: Great Photo of the Bowery Ballroom

if i get 2 hard bowery tickets on ebay (as i seem to only find pairs) would anyone be willing to split the price?

pm me, if so!

i seem to have gotten someoen down to 250 each, but i want to counter for 220 or so

The Bowery show is the tightest ticket situation I've ever seen.

I pulled several strings - their booking agent owes a friend of mine a favor, but he could not get tickets. Another friend is a promoter, and she could not get tickets. Yet another friend works for a few different labels, and he called yesterday to say that he still hasn't turned anything up.

I have never had this much trouble scoring tickets, ever.

:confused: :(

so my trying to score tickets through someone who knows someone in the "ticket business" seems like its not going to come through. where did everyone get tickets? stubhub?

i broke down and went for one on ticketsnow. my order is complete, but just waiting for them to email the ticket. oh the stress.

i broke down and went for one on ticketsnow. my order is complete, but just waiting for them to email the ticket. oh the stress.

how much you end up paying? you went with the eticket? i still dont trust those things!
unfort, i might break down an be doing the same thing tho. :(

how much you end up paying? you went with the eticket? i still dont trust those things!
unfort, i might break down an be doing the same thing tho. :(
230 with all the fees. now i am worried since everyone seems not to trust emailable tickets.:( if i lose my money or something...i am gonna be borrowing an ak :gun:ticketmaster

i had missed one(hard ticket) on craigslist by a day.:mad:

this show alone basically proves ticketmaster is in bed with agencies. There was what 500? 600? tickets? I bet if we did an investigation at least 85 to 90% went on sale through agencies

230 with all the fees. now i am worried since everyone seems not to trust emailable tickets.:( if i lose my money or something...i am gonna be borrowing an ak :gun:ticketmaster

i had missed one(hard ticket) on craigslist by a day.:mad:

230 isnt too bad. im crossing my fingers and hoping to score something closer to the show and cheaper obvi.
i thought ticketsnow was a branch of ticketmaster so i wouldnt sweat it tooo much haha. buying hard tickets can be just as bad, you show up and the thing is a bootleg ticket!

Back
Top Bottom