Boz Boorer @ Kaos Records, Covina, CA (November 5, 2023)

Screenshot_20230922-131412.png

img_1_1695384866991~2.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

"...it was basically my album.. and the album was really written by myself and Morrissey" and later in the interview Vini said that he wasn't credited with anything only Guitars. Good Vini interview

Yeah. This has been discussed before. Where Vini apologized for wrongly making those claims …

Boz is a HUGE talent alright and yes he is also WIDEly known, but he just looks ridiculous now. Just when I thought he couldn't get any fatter. I am so over this being considered normal.

Oh, come on ! ….

Yeah. This has been discussed before. Where Vini apologized for wrongly making those claims …

I don't know what to believe anymore. I'll be rereading this again. 👍

Boz!!! Genius I loved the t-shirt of : BOZ ANGELES !!! TALENTED BOZ!!!. As he sells everything from Moz Y Alain super talented looks very beautiful !! Come back to Moz !!!!! Definitely very exciting to see those photos. That's where Moz Morrissey, our great musical teacher, Morrissey, is missing: I love all three :clapping: :clapping: 🥰🥰🥰

I don't know what to believe anymore. I'll be rereading this again. 👍
Vini is a great guitarist, and added a lot to those recordings, but he was quite clearly in a bad place and talking utter tripe when he claimed to have written Viva Hate.

Vini is a great guitarist, and added a lot to those recordings, but he was quite clearly in a bad place and talking utter tripe when he claimed to have written Viva Hate.
Yeah. He wasn't very well and I think he really struggled financially over the years and ended up sofa-surfing for a time. He wasn't paid fantastically for his work on VH either. I wondered if he made the claims about Viva just as a way to try and get a bit more money at a time when he was desperate.

Great pair they were! Both had a distinct style,
and complimentary. M definitely had his choice of flavors. Though short lived, let’s not forget Street.
And let's forget Jesse 🤣 only with very very very few exceptions, 3 - 4

Es genial verlos juntos de nuevo.

Acabo de ver este programa en YT esta noche, hace mucho tiempo en Utrecht '91. La banda ve a Boz tocar el bis de Cosmic Dancer con Moz y Alain agregando la voz.

BOZ Y ALAIN ADORABLES SON GENIOS🥰😍👋👋👋

Seeing Boz and Alain together is wonderful and makes me miss them both so much. Lovely guys, all class. Boz looks like he's having a ball.
Yea but… if you ask Richard from release bonfire now, he will tell you the current line up is the greatest of them all. He will have said the same last summer and the summer before, and he’ll say the same next year if/when there’s a change of lineup. 🟤👃
I wonder what Moz thinks when he sees Boz an Al together and the project Al has going with the others who have played with Moz over 40 years? It must sting, and knowing Moz is a tad paranoid as it is, itll still with added salt poured on. Seeing the pictures in this thread and the band Al has, and Moz has been reduced to assembling a bunch of middle o’ the road session musicians makes me sure I’ve seen my last Moz show. I’m almost crying.

Spurs 1-4 Chelsea 💷

Its also quite funny that everywhere you look in that shop, Morrissey is all over the walls, looming large, even tho he's not there. There's no escape boys.

Yea but… if you ask Richard from release bonfire now, he will tell you the current line up is the greatest of them all. He will have said the same last summer and the summer before, and he’ll say the same next year if/when there’s a change of lineup. 🟤👃
I wonder what Moz thinks when he sees Boz an Al together and the project Al has going with the others who have played with Moz over 40 years? It must sting, and knowing Moz is a tad paranoid as it is, itll still with added salt poured on. Seeing the pictures in this thread and the band Al has, and Moz has been reduced to assembling a bunch of middle o’ the road session musicians makes me sure I’ve seen my last Moz show. I’m almost crying.

Spurs 1-4 Chelsea 💷

I respectfully disagree.

I'd bet Morrissey & his current band feel just fine as they are.

If I know Moz a little bit, looking back and dwelling on things he can’t change isn't his thing at all.

And let's forget Jesse 🤣 only with very very very few exceptions, 3 - 4

I really like what he’s brought to the table, but realistically, and in regards to the solo co-writers, how many can better or equal the likes of Suedehead or Now my Heart is Full, when compared?

Last edited:
Re: Vini, see: Viva Hate section of:
& same article:

"Halfway through Viva Hate, Vini threw a wobbler: he said he wrote everything, which was a complete fallacy. But we did this album just after and he didn’t want to upset me too much because the connection was good profile for him! I got a lovely letter from him after we finished, apologising for his mood swings and the things that he said."
FWD.

"...it was basically my album.. and the album was really written by myself and Morrissey" and later in the interview Vini said that he wasn't credited with anything only Guitars. Good Vini interview

I think Vinni has since retracted those claims.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom