British chef Gordon Ramsay's Channel 4 Christmas programme trailer uses "Please, Please, Please..."

I got an email where I was asked if it really is me posting here at Moz Solo. I can confirm that I am not Urban the swede or whatever title this someone has been using. I have read a number of the posts in my name and whoever it is the person is well informed about some things but others are just lies.

I am not any of the following:

1. A member of EDL

2. Friend of norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik

3. Gay

4. Video director or member of any band past or present

When it comes to football I only watch Man United these days and I am not troubled if City win the league cause they along with Newcastle and Spurs have fans that deserve to see their club lift the league title.
My life used to be defined by how Man United were doing but that stopped being the case many years ago.

The real Urban from Sweden!

Re: Article: British chef Gordon Ramsay's Channel 4 Christmas programme trailer uses

Quick someone start a Facebook campaign to get Please, Please.... to Xmas number 1 slot!JG

Do it yourself you idle layabout. Get up, have some breakfast and go and sort it out.

''Do it yourself you idle layabout. Get up, have some breakfast and go and sort it out. ''- I would, but I'm a bit busy at the moment (haven't even had time to read the post just after yours). Would you mind? JG

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom