Chicago Roll Call

aMorrisseyInChicago09047-1.jpg

Scarlet! I’m so happy you got that picture! Loved that moment. :sweet:

I’m so glad we got to meet, you and your dh are wonderful people! :)

I agree! I loved meeting everyone. Scarlet your photos are wonderful! I especially loved the moment at the end. I didn't want him to leave :tears:

The Aragon is such a beautiful venue!

He took the stage singing Elvis' "I Want You, I Need You, I Love You"

Sidenote: As we were leaving our hotel in Chicago, the music playing in the lobby was an instrumental version of....
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Perfect ending to a perfect trip!

I agree! I loved meeting everyone. Scarlet your photos are wonderful! I especially loved the moment at the end. I didn't want him to leave :tears:

The Aragon is such a beautiful venue!

He took the stage singing Elvis' "I Want You, I Need You, I Love You"

Sidenote: As we were leaving our hotel in Chicago, the music playing in the lobby was an instrumental version of....
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Perfect ending to a perfect trip!

Julie, I thought I had a picture taken of us with my camera, but it wasn't on my camera when I downloaded the pics. :(

Julie, I thought I had a picture taken of us with my camera, but it wasn't on my camera when I downloaded the pics. :(

Oh, that's on our camera....
I haven't tackled Chicago photos yet...
Will do soon!

Loved meeting you, hopefully next time we'll have more time to talk!

Did anyone get the autographed vinyl from this show? I really need a copy! Let me know and we can work something out!

Tags
baseball sux chicagohotties cubssuck girlsgonewild northsiiiide phillies repeat southsiderssuck soxwillwin wildonwindycity yankees in 09
Back
Top Bottom