Cinderella versus Greasetea (Better than Godzilla 1985)

G

greasetea

She:

-eats barbequed beef flavored crisps (BBQ beef?!)
-spreads jam on appropriate things (JAM!)
-has star spangled knickers (KNICKERS?!!)
-mean spirited pixie
-reads only "Family Circus" comic strips and laughs at all the "I don't Know" "Not Me" jokes. (When the hell are those kids going to grow up and start f.ucking???)
-is nice when she wants to be

Me:

-Hates CHIPS!!! CHIPS!!! I hate all CHIPS! Pretzels rule!
-Eats Peanut Butter and KY Jelly sandwiches..mmm spermicidical sandwiches have never been this good
-I am cool and Boz has sent me a "stop it already" e-mail
-always nice
-cannot pee and poopie at the same time

Voting rules, VOTE all you pizza eating DUDES! kowabunga!!! and those in West "I am so rich I would kill my kids for more ca$h" Palm, Florida..please disregard, you couldn't vote $hit if it was a "raise your hand" vote anyhow.

Greasetea 2000 slays Cinder-smella

Re: Oh yeah?!

Listen up rowlypowly pudding magnet boy, it is perfectly possible for someone to pee and poo at the same time as has been proven countless times by the fact that both regularly spew forth from your godawful big horrid trap...now shuddap, or else once my knuckles have healed I'm gonna make 'em all sore again, ok?!

I'm shaking now, I need sugar and then I need to sleep, lots. Why do I have to write an essay on Internet Protocols?

Sore knuckles?

Silly bitchcake...you should use your fingers to rub your clit not your knuckles...but for someone who can PEE and Poo-poopie AT THE SAME TIME...anything is possible.

You poop? How come I am never aware you poop? I know you pee...TWO MINUTES of pee.

I am cool because I rule! hey that rhymes! Now that's cool..rhyming is totally tubular dudes!!

Re: Utter drivel?

Have you been at the cooking sherry again spacecake? And for the record I didn't rub anything, I did, however, spend a large part of last night punching something...although I hasten to add the slapping of the face of the once thought of as cute 18 year old boy was probably the pinnacle of the evening...now that was fun!! Well that and the aquisition of yet more bruises that is...

The language of love.

It's so lovely to see a couple in love share their words of affection.

Carry on, don't mind me. But mind that bedpost.

LMC x

Language Of Love and Level 42's "Something About You"

LMC

I

PEE

PEE

SEE?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ..drip ...drip

As for YOU Cinderella, I know you call me at inappropriate times because when I pick up the phone in a tired "He-l-l-ooooo" you scream "Pants" and then hang up!!!

Why?

WHy?

Damn you!

SSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssss

Back
Top Bottom