the "supposed" greasetea/cinderella conncetion

G

greasetea

I kick them in the ghoulies.

She smashes their chimper chompers out!

Dancing jellybean sits there at her easel and does lubby drawings and sells them for one million a piece.

> Dancing jellybean sits there at her easel and does lubby
> drawings and sells them for one million a piece.

That's not likely, I've seen her drawings, the only market for Sugar Sweet Cutie Manga is cornered by the people who churn out cheap sweat shop produced T-shirts

Re: Bloody Catholics!

Don't be such a worthy candidate for 'person who needs to be turned into dog food'.

Think about it idiot, like jelly would really post her mistresspieces here, knuckle brain...yeesh, I ask yer!

Well look at that donkey scarfing the cookies...

> That's not likely, I've seen her drawings, the only market for
> Sugar Sweet Cutie Manga is cornered by the people who churn out
> cheap sweat shop produced T-shirts

Hey well what do you want me to draw ? Emotional smudges on a canvas?? Like some sad sappy-sappitty-sap holding a black rose with bleeding thorns ? Phooey to that !
>_0`

Morrissey fans like you suck. I bet you listen to that crap "angel, angel.." song and cry every single time. But right before you slit that choppy wrist you piffle to yourslef "Oh no i can't i have to live for Morrissey- my Jesus !"

Well, don't fall into a 7year coma, Pope of Gunk.

^_^

idunno.jpg

Why Pope of Mope should get aids!

Of all the people who get immortalized on that quilt (bar no talent Liberace), Pope of Mope deserves to die slowly of T-cell diminishers but does not deserve to be on the quilt..unless I wipe my corny corn shilling ass with it.

In otherwords, you attack my sister and I will fist f.uck you with a nice barrel of a gun and pull the trigger!

I will serve your splattered ass to some neo nazi's and they will say, "tastes like chicken" before I have them raped by some angry Neil tenant wannbe's.

All in the family?

> In otherwords, you attack my sister and I will fist f.uck you
> with a nice barrel of a gun and pull the trigger!

She really your sister? Well I guess your family is just one big reason for Eugenics.

got aids ? (yet?)

> She really your sister? Well I guess your family is just one big
> reason for Eugenics.

Well Iguess your mother and unknown father were too thick as pigsh*t to understand abortion.

"Ah-bore-shun ? Whazzaa ??"

"Stew...?"

You hot topic shopping redneck...eeuhh..

^_^

PS>> Hey guys the original version of Jack The Ripper is a lot better than the hip version. I recommend you getting on napster and search for the shibby !

idunno.jpg

Back
Top Bottom