Dallas, Texas show & after-show

aliceversary

Has anyone ever been to the Palladium? I have general admission tickets, is the entire place GA? When do doors open?

Do people still bring flowers to live shows?

Know any info about the after party with Andy Rourke?

I'm also going to the Dallas show (my very first Morrissey show - I'm beyond excited!) Doors open at 7:30, but that's about all I know. I was wondering how early to get there in order to get down front. I can't answer your other questions, but I do know doors open at 7:30. I'm actually driving down there in a little while just to see exactly where it is.

I'm also going to the Dallas show (my very first Morrissey show - I'm beyond excited!) Doors open at 7:30, but that's about all I know. I was wondering how early to get there in order to get down front. I can't answer your other questions, but I do know doors open at 7:30. I'm actually driving down there in a little while just to see exactly where it is.

since the whole show is ga, if you wanna have good seats.. go early no later than noon

oh yeah, of you wanna bring flowers, make sure that they aren't stinky... and they dont' make the band slip (ie, tulips, iris', galds etc) they kinda get liddle mad...

Last edited:
The Palladium is on the south side of downtown Dallas. Its about 1 mile from downtown actually. I live about 3 blocks from the palladium so I'm walking to the show.

Back
Top Bottom