Diana mystery exhibition. Really.

Wow.

Someone has WAAY too much time on their hands

Oh this is brilliant. Fayed was right, Fayed was right.

Call the police the reptillians are taking over and Morrissey is part of it.

First Diana. Then Micheal.

I have found a connection to Mollie Sugdens death as well... David Walliams is a huge fan of Morrissey and wrote sketches about a mad woman being obsessed with 'being Mollie Sugdens bridesmaid.'

She was even in one of the sketches. Maybe Walliams is a Morrissey agent. Out to get TV stars.

Is there any confirmation that the Paprazzi at Dis death or MJ's quack were also Morrissey fans?

The truth must be told...

Moz has always said he'd get blamed for everything. I guess this proves it.

Bloody hell............
Just read the piece on Morrissey and Siouxsie and the song interlude............

there was about 50 coincidents on that section alone.....
How the hell did he put this all together......:clap::clap:

Jukebox Jury

I haven't been to that site in a while...I think my favorite part is when he refers to Siouxsie as a harbinger of death. :lbf:

I've always wondered if Morrissey was told about that site, I bet he'd get a real kick out of it.

I haven't been to that site in a while...I think my favorite part is when he refers to Siouxsie as a harbinger of death. :lbf:

I've always wondered if Morrissey was told about that site, I bet he'd get a real kick out of it.

Yes I loved that bit..... he printed a quote from the dictionary of a description of a banshee...... harbinger of death!

We are through the looking glass here people.

Stuheff, where the heff have you been lately? Nice to see you back:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Jukebox Jury[/QUOTE]

I would like to say, I haven't been away. I've been right here, where I always was!

I've been investigating this Morrissey princess Di/Michael/Mollie gate affair of course!

Oh my god I've spotted another 'coincidence'. Di died in a Merc, Micheal had one and no doubt Mollie had a dozen given her status.

Well? Got it yet?

Morrissey (has or had I can't keep up) a manager called Merck! My god it goes deeper than we thought.

Jukebox Jury

I would like to say, I haven't been away. I've been right here, where I always was!

I've been investigating this Morrissey princess Di/Michael/Mollie gate affair of course!

Oh my god I've spotted another 'coincidence'. Di died in a Merc, Micheal had one and no doubt Mollie had a dozen given her status.

Well? Got it yet?

Morrissey (has or had I can't keep up) a manager called Merck! My god it goes deeper than we thought.

It's you isn't it....that produced that site:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

you posted "We are through the looking glass here people." and your user title is "sing your strife"

there was a straight band in the 90s called strife and they had a album called looking glass self.
thats all.

you posted "We are through the looking glass here people." and your user title is "sing your strife"

there was a straight band in the 90s called strife and they had a album called looking glass self.
thats all.

I nicked it as it was a line from the Simpsons and from JFK... Conspiraces abound!!!!

My line sing ur strife is a coincidence. However as every conspiracy nut knows, there is no such thing as coincidences.

Or is there?

Back
Top Bottom