Do you have a scar?

Appendix scar,caesarian scar and laproscopy scars.

ive got 4 small scars across my tummy from gallbladder surgery 2 years ago, one is actually inside my belly button! i had gall stones removed, i managed to talk the doctor into letting me keep the stones! xx

My grandma had hers, so my mom insisted on getting hers, too, so she could show them to grandma and "compare." ew.

When the doctor handed the cup to my dad, he turned several shades of green. That's the only time I've seen him react to anything like that.

I was run over by a car when I was 2 years old. Yep, right over my chest. Collapsed lungs, but no broken bones (at that age you have lots of cartilage). As a result, I had a trachiotomy, which left me with a scar on my neck and two scars on my chest where they reinflated my lungs.

I have many scars on my head from childhood, one over my eye when I fell off a tank in the Marines, one on my hand where I was hit by an arrow (long story) and one on my leg (another mishap on a tank). A few others but that covers the majority of them.

One on my right hand,a collection of some under my arm and on side of torso,three small ones on my abdomen,5 little ones around my waist where my metal pins are, and one big one on my left knee.

Yes. I have a huge 8 inch scar up my middle. Intestinal surgery that went wrong... Sliced esophagus needed fast mending. *RIPPP* So now I'm a scarred mess. :[

Oh, and another scar on my left index finger where I stabbed myself in an artery with an x-acto knife when I was 7. (Every time my heart beat the blood would spurt about five feet into the air.)

Last edited:
I know....I was just joking anyway. ;);)

Leave it to me to drag the mood down. :o

Have any of you ever seen the pic of Andy Warhol after he was shot?

2.jpg

Gnarly.

Back
Top Bottom