Do you like most of Morrissey's music?

Do you like most of Morrissey's music?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

KenzieW

If you do, raise your hand. (Some people seem to think the majority of people on here hate Morrissey's music. I don't think so though. I thought I would do a poll to see.:D)

I LIKE almost all of his music. And I LOVE a great deal of it. There are very few songs that I would skip on an album, but there are definitely certain periods of his solo work that I prefer over others.

I love all of his music. I like the Solo stuff better than the Smiths stuff, too.

Even my least few favorite Morrissey songs are more enjoyable to me than most other people's stuff.

The only album that to this day has not 100 percent grown on me is Refusal. And even that one, for the most part, has worked its way into my heart.

I love all of his music. I like the Solo stuff better than the Smiths stuff, too.

Even my least few favorite Morrissey songs are more enjoyable to me than most other people's stuff.

The only album that to this day has not 100 percent grown on me is Refusal. And even that one, for the most part, has worked its way into my heart.

Same here. Apart from the Refusal bit- I mostly loved it from the first listen.

of course but i prefer the smiths.

I would say the same thing but I tell you what - I listen to Morrissey solo stuff a lot more than i listen to The Smiths.

Maybe it is nostaglia, maybe it is the lovely layered guitars, maybe it is the consistent high standard of songs that make me say The Smiths but there is no doubt I more regularly listen to Viva, Vauxhall or Quarry than any Smiths album.

yeah, pretty much everything. will never get the ringleader hate (not counting father who must be killed).

I do. I listen to all of his music a lot. (The Smiths and his solo work.) I love The Smiths, and I love these Morrissey albums:
-Viva Hate
-Bona Drag
-My Early Burglary Years
-Your Arsenal
-Vauxhall and I
-The World Of Morrissey
-Kill Uncle

I love some of the songs from You are the Quarry and I like 'Sweetie Pie' and 'I'm Throwing my Arms Around Paris.' I can't comment on the rest of his work, because that is all I have purchased and listened to so far. (I just got introduced to The Smiths three years ago and I'm slowly building up my Morrissey collection.:o)

So I love Morrissey. He has a beautiful voice, and his lyrics are brilliant. He has made some outstanding songs, and memorable albums. I just wanted to say how much he means to me.:blushing::guitar:

17 to 1 so far :eek:
and I am pretty sure that the one who voted no was just joking :lbf:
anyways, I think when it comes to this topic people would have been more honest were it not public :o
still, a good idea for a poll Kenzie :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom