Does anybody have..

henry silva

the 1992 There is a light reissue cd that plays some Eurythmics songs? i bought this in York when it was released and then had to buy another copy.I've never heard of one since and to be truthful I don't even like the Eurythmics!! However I'm just curious to know if there are any more of these around.By the way it's the blue cover cd with Sandie Shaw on the sleeve.

the 1992 There is a light reissue cd that plays some Eurythmics songs? i bought this in York when it was released and then had to buy another copy.I've never heard of one since and to be truthful I don't even like the Eurythmics!! However I'm just curious to know if there are any more of these around.By the way it's the blue cover cd with Sandie Shaw on the sleeve.

Do you mean that the disc was printed as "There Is a Light..." but plays the Eurythmics, or that a Eurythmics disc was erroneouly slipped inside the "There Is a Light..." case? Either way, it's mildly amusing. I've had to return double-CD issues that contained two copies of disc 1, for example, but I just chalked it down to someone having a bad day at the CD-pressing factory.

It does have the Smiths printed on the disc,but like i say it plays the bleedin' eurythmics.At the time i was slightly perplexed because i don't live in York but 15 years on it has raised a smile.

Back
Top Bottom