Does anyone here like CRANBERRIES?

You Got Me Wrapped Around Your Finger...do You Have To Let It Linger...lalalalalalala Dooodoododooo

Haven't I posted Live Recordings from The Cranberries here before?

If not, definitely let me know...I'll upload something ASAP

Mmmmm
cranberry_sauce.jpg

I was in love with the Cranberries when I was in first grade when I'd be listening to No Need To Argue all the time! Ever seen Dolores make a cameo in that Adam Sandler flick Click?

They're excellent. However Linger is my least favorite, overplayed and a little too light. I prefer they're heavier stuff like, "I can't Be With You", or 'Zombie." (The latter beats every number in U2's canon dealing with the struggle in Northern Ireland.)

I like them.

But they fall into my " I feel like overlistening to for awhile" catagory.
Bands that I don't listen to on a regular basis, but will have a semi obsession about for short periods.

There are certain bands that I will listen to for a good 2 months straight in the car for some unknown reason (maybe I randomly heard a song of theirs on the radio and it sparked my brain) and then put the cd back in the collection until I feel like I need to hear it again..like in another year or so....

My current " I feel like overlistening to for awhile"

John Mellencamp- Greatest Hits
Peter Gabriel - Us

I have over 2000 cd's so I can do this until I die without having to buy any new cds..aka...I have no life...
thanks...k ..bai...

Back
Top Bottom