Does it matter that Kristeen Young has lied about her age?

Does it matter KY has lied about her age?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • OMG STFU already CG

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Who is KY?

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All this derailing reminds me of having a conversation with my mother. When you bring up something she doesn't want to talk about she changes the conversation entirely, sometimes even mid-sentence. Let's all just pretend that Kristeen isn't a fraud as a person.

Works for me.

It's in the new song you sang the praises of!

Oh. I couldn't tell what the hell she was singing.

The anti-religion/anti-family bullshit goes in one ear and out the other with me as far as her stuff is concerned. Any goth in the 7-11 parking lot can give me that kind of jive if that's what I'm looking for.

She writes really well when she's singing about relationships, hating life, etc. I think she's brilliant when she wants to be, or when the mood hits her, or whatever. But yeah the anti-baby/God stuff is just boring and I don't even like babies OR God.

Oh. I couldn't tell what the hell she was singing.

The anti-religion/anti-family bullshit goes in one ear and out the other with me as far as her stuff is concerned. Any goth in the 7-11 parking lot can give me that kind of jive if that's what I'm looking for.

She writes really well when she's singing about relationships, hating life, etc. I think she's brilliant when she wants to be, or when the mood hits her, or whatever. But yeah the anti-baby/God stuff is just boring and I don't even like babies OR God.

It's funny watching the polite police on AYNIM watch her video snippet and comment politely that they're not sure about it. See, they have to like her because Morrissey does. It's the rules. So even though the Anti-Christ imagery with blowing out Menorahs and treating the holy sacrament like shots of vodka and referring to Mary as an abortion candidate goes against everything the polite Christians they are find entertaining, they're stuck liking her so as not to rock Morrissey's boat. It's awkward. He must've approved the imagery in her new video (which is down now for some reason.) It's all very confusing because it seems like he takes his job seriously of giving the audience's hope and happiness and A LOT of his fans are faith-driven. A LOT.

Last edited:
It's funny watching the polite police on AYNIM watch her video snippet and comment politely that they're not sure about it. See, they have to like her because Morrissey does. It's the rules. So even though the Anti-Christ imagery with blowing out Menorahs and treating the holy sacrament like shots of whiskey and referring to Mary as an abortion candidate goes against everything the polite Christians they are find entertaining, they're stuck liking her so as not to rock Morrissey's boat. It's awkward. He must've approved the imagery in her new video (which is down now for some reason.) It's all very confusing because it seems like he takes his job seriously of giving the audience's hope and happiness and A LOT of his fans are faith-driven. A LOT.

Video down maybe due to legal wrangling. Hope this Devin guy is suing HER! She's a waste space and not that good a writer.

You cant go by her heavily airbrushed recent album covers, look at photos of her performing live, her 49 years are starting to show in spite of the gallons of make up she covers herself with.

You cant go by her heavily airbrushed recent album covers, look at photos of her performing live, her 49 years are starting to show in spite of the gallons of make up she covers herself with.

She still looks good for 49, although I'm not quite sure why people here find it so hard to believe based on the way she looks (the way she behaves is an entirely different matter). It's not hard to look good as you age these days -- god knows it's a multi-billion dollar business. Christie Brinkley and Kim Basinger are SIXTY and they look twenty years younger than that. With a little work anyone can look younger.

Can someone explain to me why her age would be so important?

If I understand correctly, I think that the valid point that can be salvaged from whatever other factors and issues went into making this thread is that how can somebody who claims to be so strong, so independent, so above it all, so superior, blah blah blah (which KY does, every day after brushing her teeth until she goes to bed at night)...how can somebody like that still be so vain, and so timid, as to feel the need to completely cover up her actual past, and knock a full ten years off her age when claiming how old she is (and in woman years, ten is like 17; they age similarly to dogs.)

The issue being that if one is as self-empowered as she claims to be, and as disgusted by societal underheel crushings of women as she claims to be, and as defiant of the unfair, misogynistic standards that men gird around women like steel cages, blah blah f***ing blah...then why pretend to be younger?

Why pretend anything at all?

So I think the point CG was making (although I still think this thread is borne of jealousy and bitterness) is that the lie itself is not what makes KY a phony, but the principles behind the lie, and the context in which the lie was told, given KY's overall feminist bullshit/f*** the rules/estropunk schtick.

If I understand correctly, I think that the valid point that can be salvaged from whatever other factors and issues went into making this thread is that how can somebody who claims to be so strong, so independent, so above it all, so superior, blah blah blah (which KY does, every day after brushing her teeth until she goes to bed at night)...how can somebody like that still be so vain, and so timid, as to feel the need to completely cover up her actual past, and knock a full ten years off her age when claiming how old she is (and in woman years, ten is like 17; they age similarly to dogs.)

The issue being that if one is as self-empowered as she claims to be, and as disgusted by societal underheel crushings of women as she claims to be, and as defiant of the unfair, misogynistic standards that men gird around women like steel cages, blah blah f***ing blah...then why pretend to be younger?

So I think the point CG was making (although I still think this thread is borne of jealousy and bitterness) is that the lie itself is not what makes KY a phony, but the principles behind the lie, and the context in which the lie was told, given KY's overall feminist bullshit/f*** the rules/estropunk schtick.

Nailed it. And as a woman, I know I shouldn't laugh at "they age similarly to dogs", but I did.

This. THank you.

I liked your other post better.

Mr tragedy,

Your post has made this entire thread clear for my. I think you put it clearly, very good thought out explanation. Great at spotting how that action conflicts with the image.

You got to the core of this thread, most people miss this aspect because they are to pissed just about the thread, not the question

Bear in mind that The Bicycle Tragedy might have made his explanatory post before making the dozens he made attacking the thread and insulting the person who started it.

He's switched into polite explainer mode now because the clique dynamics of the forum have shifted.

Or it could be that what began as an unsubstantiated allegation has, over the course of the thread, been shown to be true through the evidence presented. Believe me, when it comes to KY's lies, lying about her age is only one of many threads that could be pursued.

I liked your other post better.

Fair enough.

Bear in mind that The Bicycle Tragedy might have made his explanatory post before making the dozens he made attacking the thread and insulting the person who started it.

He's switched into polite explainer mode now because the clique dynamics of the forum have shifted.

I still think the thread is dumb and I still suspect the true motives of the person who made it to be rooted in personal bitchiness. I re-iterated that in my post above. If you're too stupid too see that, well, surprise surprise.

I couldn't care less about the "clique dynamics of the forum" you halfwitted homunculus. Nobody here is anything to me other than a username and a corresponding post to either agree with or take issue with or ignore on a case by case basis. These people are neither my friends, my enemies, nor my peers.

Last edited:
Tags
stfu_cg_kthx
Back
Top Bottom