Does it matter that Kristeen Young has lied about her age?

Does it matter KY has lied about her age?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • OMG STFU already CG

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Who is KY?

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've seen some evidence, but I still am not buying. Look at that neck! No f-ing way she's ~ten years older than me.

But still, how evil can you get castigating her for this? She's got enough trouble. She's worked her whole life to make very niche-y art and somehow she's still plugging at it and all you can harp on is that she fudged her age. Who the f*** cares? Mind your own. When you make art people sit up and notice, MAYBE then you can start talking. Let's see you try something risky.

Seriously? Randomly attacking anonymous posters about their looks? Lets stay focused here. Kristeen Young has woven a web she's getting stuck in because she's not a spider, she's a fly.

Saddo, you hating on KY's looks is no different then me poking fun at your sock puppet.

Last edited:
I've seen some evidence, but I still am not buying. Look at that neck! No f-ing way she's ~ten years older than me.

But still, how evil can you get castigating her for this? She's got enough trouble. She's worked her whole life to make very niche-y art and somehow she's still plugging at it and all you can harp on is that she fudged her age. Who the f*** cares? Mind your own. When you make art people sit up and notice, MAYBE then you can start talking. Let's see you try something risky.

Chopping a decade off you age is a little different than "fudging."

The riskiest thing Saddo has done is starting this hate thread about KY. She went all out... to get the attention she craves... throwing someone under the bus that she's driving. Whoo-hoo look at me. I have hate down to an art form. I am an artist just like KY.

The riskiest thing Saddo has done is starting this hate thread about KY. She went all out... to get the attention she craves... throwing someone under the bus that she's driving. Whoo-hoo look at me. I have hate down to an art form. I am an artist just like KY.

How is pointing out a lie equated as "hate." I thought you were Miss Polemic 2014? I noticed something, I did some research, I found the lie. Now we are DISCUSSING it. Are you familiar with discussion?

Chopping a decade off you age is a little different than "fudging."

She has never really come out and said how old she is. We've inferred she is about 38-40 via things she's said so far. But she's never claimed to be a particular age. And it turns out she may be as many as ten years older than many assumed. Nevertheless, she doesn't owe you anything. If you don't like her, don't look at her.

But that's not what this is really about and you know it. You're jealous that she's closer to Morrissey than you are, and you're searching for any excuse, any reason at all to discredit her. That's what this is.

How is pointing out a lie equated as "hate." I thought you were Miss Polemic 2014? I noticed something, I did some research, I found the lie. Now we are DISCUSSING it. Are you familiar with discussion?

No, you are discussing more than her lying about her age. You are posting pictures and commenting on her appearance. Claiming, without any evidence, that she has had plastic surgery. Saddo, look in the mirror, you ugly fat greasy haired f***. You could only dream to look half as attractive as KY. Look at her body--at 49? Trim, lean, toned. Nice legs. Look at yours, soft, rolls, hairy legs, greasy nose. Stfu. And move the f*** on. The more you continue with this witch hunt the more you cement yourself in the minds of the posters as the biggest--literally--loser on Solo. If you had a meaningful life you would not give a rat's ass about KY. She could care less about you. What does that suggest? You are a worthless peon with no life. She has a rewarding musical career and is friends with Morrissey.

No, you are discussing more than her lying about her age. You are posting pictures and commenting on her appearance. Claiming, without any evidence, that she has had plastic surgery. Saddo, look in the mirror, you ugly fat greasy haired f***. You could only dream to look half as attractive as KY. Look at her body--at 49? Trim, lean, toned. Nice legs. Look at yours, soft, rolls, hairy legs, greasy nose. Stfu. And move the f*** on. The more you continue with this witch hunt the more you cement yourself in the minds of the posters as the biggest--literally--loser on Solo. If you had a meaningful life you would not give a rat's ass about KY. She could care less about you. What does that suggest? You are a worthless peon with no life. She has a rewarding musical career and is friends with Morrissey.

Are you suggesting I shouldn't have brought up her lie?

You don't think she finds her career to be rewarding? I didn't say successful career.

Are you speaking on her behalf now? This should be cute.

She has never really come out and said how old she is. We've inferred she is about 38-40 via things she's said so far. But she's never claimed to be a particular age. And it turns out she may be as many as ten years older than many assumed. Nevertheless, she doesn't owe you anything. If you don't like her, don't look at her.

But that's not what this is really about and you know it. You're jealous that she's closer to Morrissey than you are, and you're searching for any excuse, any reason at all to discredit her. That's what this is.

:clap:

No, I'm really not jealous of her. I am suspicious of her. And for you to think this isn't an admission of age is mind boggling. "The first time I heard the Smiths I was 14..." WHEN SHE WAS 14 THE SMITHS DIDN'T f***ING EXIST.

tumblr_inline_mgvlgalGvJ1qa6ioe.jpg

Last edited:
Also the argument that MY POINT SHOULD BE IGNORED BECAUSE I'M JEALOUS is ludicrous. Ad hominem much? Besides do you really think I'd be scoring any points with Morrissey by exposing his oh so loved and adored opening act as a compulsive liar? He probably thinks I'm a piece of shit for attacking his gang.

Use your brains, I don't trust the woman. I never did. Now I know why. That is all. I don't even really like her music. CHORD BANGING. SINGING THREE NOTES. CHORD BANGING. SINGING AN ARIA. CLOSE IT OUT WITH WAIT FOR IT...CHORD BANGING. I'll pass thank you.

No, I'm really not jealous of her. I am suspicious of her. And for you to think this isn't an admission of age is mind boggling. "The first time I heard the Smiths I was 14..." WHEN SHE WAS 14 THE SMITHS DIDN'T f***ING EXIST.

tumblr_inline_mgvlgalGvJ1qa6ioe.jpg

Maybe she's not lying, per se -- maybe she's delusional.

Also the argument that MY POINT SHOULD BE IGNORED BECAUSE I'M JEALOUS is ludicrous. Ad hominem much? Besides do you really think I'd be scoring any points with Morrissey by exposing his oh so loved and adored opening act as a compulsive liar? He probably thinks I'm a piece of shit for attacking his gang.

Use your brains, I don't trust the woman. I never did. Now I know why. That is all. I don't even really like her music. CHORD BANGING. SINGING THREE NOTES. CHORD BANGING. SINGING AN ARIA. CLOSE IT OUT WITH WAIT FOR IT...CHORD BANGING. I'll pass thank you.

The degree to which some posters can't handle you being right about this is a blast to watch.

Sorry, I didn't see this little nugget of deep-reaching, Barbara Walters inquisitiveness til now.

No, I never pretended anything. My avatar was of a female. You can have an avatar of a car; it doesn't mean you're a car.

But as it was a regular picture of a regular person and not a celebrity he quite naturally assumed Skylarker -a new member at the time- was a chick. He never specifically asked me gender-specific questions when we interacted and frankly, I never even thought about it deeply enough to where it would even occur to anyone that I was a girl. To me it was just an avatar.

Then in a private message back-and-forth it came up, and I told him I was not a girl, and that in fact I was this dude he used to be somewhat chummy with online a long time back, but we'd long since had a falling out. I don't remember why, now. Anyway we figured "f*** it, who cares now." So that was that whole thing.

Fascinating.

You should just let it go like I did. He doesn't care anymore and this thread is too great to spoil with a bunch of "Were you lying then or are you lying now?" crap about you. I only brought it up because I don't know whether to call you Fauxkowski or Ru Bald.

Tags
stfu_cg_kthx
Back
Top Bottom