Does Morrissey look a bit like Danny Boyle?

lux girl

In Moz We Trust
I've always seen a passing likeness between film director Danny Boyle and Morrissey. Of course Morrissey is way better looking, but what do you think?

Never shall he look like Morrissey :p
However 28 Days Later is a good film!

No offence,but it seems every bloke with dark hair and thick eyebrows is considered a Morrissey double here

No offence taken, but I do make out a strong Irish jaw and twinkle in the eye. It's not just the hair and eyebrows.
Just checked Wiki and Boyle's Mum is from Galway, maybe it's an Irish thing!

Last edited:
If Danny Boyle looks like Morrissey...then I proclaim that Billy Scissors is also Morrissey! :lbf:

Nope.

I was very lucky to meet Danny in 2005 (yes, I got his autograph!).
He was one of the guest speakers of Alan Clarke tribute screening at Riverside Studio.

Danny does not have a quiff, moreover, as mozza220559 pointed out that he looks like Sean Lock.

1984875115_76b9345eb4.jpg

Last edited:
If you keep insulting other users outside the pigsty, you'll be given an infraction.

Good idea, go to bed billy.
Sleep tight, good night.

Billy isn't any harm, he's not doing it nastily at all...You've got to a take him and his teasing less seriously. If you ban him, then I'm going...

Billy isn't any harm, he's not doing it nastily at all...You've got to a take him and his teasing less seriously. If you ban him, then I'm going...

billy insulted kyleleonard the other day with no reason.

The next day he apologised because he was drunk.

He should be very careful what to post outside the pigsty, under the influence is not excusable.
Next time if he repeats the same mistake he will be given an infraction.

Back
Top Bottom