Done anything of note this week?

I have, for the most part, faced my fears of disappointment, and Im dealing with a little PTSD too. I contacted my sister who was until now a minor and my sick mother cut them out of my life. My sister is going to be here in three hours. Im scared, but hopeful that things will work out for her like they did for me. They did not work out so well for my brother.

Last edited:
(I did tread in dog s**t today though (not purposely!)...which is supposed to be good luck!)

I was told it was lucky if a bird did a poo on you. I've never understood why getting daubed with excrement is supposed to be lucky. Except I suppose you could get shat on by a pigeon and say "I'm lucky that wasn't an elephant".

I have, for the most part, faced my fears of disappointment, and Im dealing with a little PTSD too. I contacted my sister who was until now a minor and my sick mother cut them out of my life. She's going to be here in three hours. Im scared, but hopeful that things will work out for her like they did for me. They did not work out so well for my brother.

Sending you lots of love and lots of luck too bogdana :)

Love Alma xxx

I was told it was lucky if a bird did a poo on you. I've never understood why getting daubed with excrement is supposed to be lucky. Except I suppose you could get shat on by a pigeon and say "I'm lucky that wasn't an elephant".

It is a strange notion...but my dear departed Mum always used to say after such an occurance "shit luck good luck!" and rush out to buy a lottery ticket or some such!

She never won a bean however! :rolleyes:

Love Alma xxx

Don't feel too badly...I brought some Christmas cards this week myself...3 packs of 30 in the 99p store ( £2.97 and they have glitter and everything!)...get in! :guitar:

Love Alma xxx

I'm usually blissfully unaware of the approaching holidays so I'll end up sending a hurried text message or email on Christmas Eve. :o

I have had a wierd week myself!

Monday - went on the telly!

Tuesday - bumped into ex-England footballer Steve Coppell in Sainsburys!

Wednesday - went to see my son play the part of Julius Caesar in his school assembly!

FriendsRomansCountymen002.jpg

Thursday - Got pulled over and told off by two burly police officers for jumping a red light!

Friday - applied for a new teaching assistants job (don't think I'll get it though!)

How about you?

Love Alma xxx
good luck with the TA job! What year is it for?

Like a few others here, I got a job! :D And its something I actually want to do too :)
I've been volunteering since January, and hope to continue where possible...but it'll be nice to be earning money again :)

Like a few others here, I got a job! :D And its something I actually want to do too :)
I've been volunteering since January, and hope to continue where possible...but it'll be nice to be earning money again :)

Congratulations....Hopefully doing what you want to do will be contagious..:guitar::)

good luck in your new jobs:)

today is alright, i made the emo girl at work 'jump' earlier on and she told me to f- off she was watching something on ghosts on youtube....so i crept up behind her and went BOO in her ear. :D

Whatever happened to the credit crunching downturn etc? Shouldn't it be the otherway around, how many have lost a job today? :)

love

Grim

Plenty...while not on solo. It's amazing. :p:D Of note, tho? Not so much. :rolleyes:

p.s. Congrats to all those with new jobs. Same shit, different day for the rest of us. ;p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom