Even R. Kelly Won't Go That Far

Worm

Taste the diffidence
The video has been show in R. Kelly's trial. Here's a good report; one tangential but interesting detail higlighted below. I guess even R. Kelly has standards:

Here’s how the Chicago Tribune described it:

The tape begins with a man handing the female participant money as a commercial for a home refinancing company plays in the background. At his instruction, the female dances for him while “Everybody” by the Backstreet Boys plays on the room’s sound system.

At times, he can be heard telling her to “dance faster, baby,” before instructing her to urinate for the camera. The female often refers to him as “Daddy” while the two engage in dirty talk.

The two pause briefly when a Spice Girls song comes on the radio and the man stops to change the station. The video ends with the man urinating and finishing the sex act.​

Yes, R. Kelly stopped to change the station when The Spice Girls came on, thereby introducing the Spice Girls and the rest of the world to an utterly novel form of humiliation.

The video has been show in R. Kelly's trial. Here's a good report; one tangential but interesting detail higlighted below. I guess even R. Kelly has standards:

Here’s how the Chicago Tribune described it:

The tape begins with a man handing the female participant money as a commercial for a home refinancing company plays in the background. At his instruction, the female dances for him while “Everybody” by the Backstreet Boys plays on the room’s sound system.

At times, he can be heard telling her to “dance faster, baby,” before instructing her to urinate for the camera. The female often refers to him as “Daddy” while the two engage in dirty talk.

The two pause briefly when a Spice Girls song comes on the radio and the man stops to change the station. The video ends with the man urinating and finishing the sex act.​

Yes, R. Kelly stopped to change the station when The Spice Girls came on, thereby introducing the Spice Girls and the rest of the world to an utterly novel form of humiliation.

hahahaha

Its no wonder as i get older i find myself prefering animals to the human race.

My dog often cocks his leg on walks and accidently pees on the other dog but i can forgive that coz they are animals.

Calling Kelly an animal would be an insult to animals.

I do hope that when he's in the clink he gets a good beating.scum bag.

Its no wonder as i get older i find myself prefering animals to the human race.

My dog often cocks his leg on walks and accidently pees on the other dog but i can forgive that coz they are animals.

Calling Kelly an animal would be an insult to animals.

I do hope that when he's in the clink he gets a good beating.scum bag.

Humans are animals.

Back
Top Bottom