Exam results

even if you have - and the chances are you've done better than you think! - it's fixable. Believe me, I left school with 4 GCSEs at C or above, and I dropped out of 6th form to go to college. I worked like a dog, but I got qualified in what I wanted to be (art, much to the horror of my parents!) and with a bit of going around the houses and a 3 year break from education after uni, I went back and requalified as a teacher in 2006. I'm now a fully qualified teacher in my 2nd year of teaching, and I don't regret a thing! I can highly reccomend speaking to Learn Direct, they were very helpful and supportive, (whatever your results) if you decide to continue in education. (But only do that if you really want to carry on in education, I really enjoyed having a good break from it, and very nearly didn't go back at all!) Good luck!

Hey, thanks for the advice, and the wish of good luck! really appreciate it :) Your story has rather inspired me :) I suppose if you want something hard enough and work at it, you'll succeed, as your story illustarted. I do get "if I fail it's the end of the world" thoughts now and agian, because my Uni place is at stake I suppose (I've envisaged myself going to Uni since I was about 7! lol). But there's always re-sits and returning to college to re-do a-levels, so i''ll achieve my goals eventually...I hope! ;)

Hey, thanks for the advice, and the wish of good luck! really appreciate it :) Your story has rather inspired me :) I suppose if you want something hard enough and work at it, you'll succeed, as your story illustarted. I do get "if I fail it's the end of the world" thoughts now and agian, because my Uni place is at stake I suppose (I've envisaged myself going to Uni since I was about 7! lol). But there's always re-sits and returning to college to re-do a-levels, so i''ll achieve my goals eventually...I hope! ;)
Oh, you will! Glad to be of help ;) Like I say, learn Direct are pretty helpful, and resits and college are good routes too. i'm sure you'll be fine :)

Last night I had a dream in which my son and I had to go to a local garden centre to collect his exam results. You had to collect some compost in a big plant pot, then go to the till, hand over £20 and the till worker would tell you your results. I can't recall how Tom fared, but I came out with a D and an E, which was quite good considering I hadn't actually taken any courses or sat any exams. Also, the lady working our till was Lyn Boorer.

I think I must have eaten a rock bun too many before bed. :D

Eng. Lit - B
History - C
Eng. Language - B
Media Studies - A

So, ABBC, not too bad. I was a bit disappointed not to get an A in Eng. Lit and I only missed it by 8 marks. I reckon I will re-sit one of the papers.

Love PTxx.

Eng. Lit - B
History - C
Eng. Language - B
Media Studies - A

So, ABBC, not too bad. I was a bit disappointed not to get an A in Eng. Lit and I only missed it by 8 marks. I reckon I will re-sit one of the papers.

Love PTxx.
wow! Well done! resits are always an option, but have a think about it first, maybe :)

Eng. Lit - B
History - C
Eng. Language - B
Media Studies - A

Love PTxx.

:clap:

Well done, PT!

I re-sat my English A-level and went from an E to an A, so it's worth a shot if the grade really matters to you. ABBC is more than respectable, though. :)

Eng. Lit - B
History - C
Eng. Language - B
Media Studies - A

Love PTxx.

Well done man, I found the AS levels much harder than the A levels, and resits are a good idea, but I only got a C in history last year, so its possible to get an A without the resits next year

f***in' nice one mate. Two As is great and don't be down about the C, it is a good grade. Anyhow, can you just re-sit a module?

Love PTxx.

cheers mate, you can resit a module, but its £80 for an A level module I think, I'm unsure as to whether its worth it

Well done, PT!

I re-sat my English A-level and went from an E to an A, so it's worth a shot if the grade really matters to you. ABBC is more than respectable, though. :)

Well done Robert and PT! Good work! I agree with TCM, ABBC is very good, and if the grade matters to you, resits are worth a go!

Well done, PT!

Thank you, yeah I think I will re-sit as I was pretty much straight on to get an A and only just missed it. No harm in trying that bit harder :)

Love PTxx.

thanks again :p My tutor came up to me before I had my results and said well done, which eased me a bit.

I'm so grateful for coursework, SO SO grateful :D
haha! it helps, doesn't it, if you manage to do it really well :)

Back
Top Bottom