Exclusive Morrissey interview - Fiona Dodwell via Music-News.com (27 May, 2019)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, there is the completely gushing, fan girl, non-journalistic, easy set-up style of the questions. Fiona Dodwell is the Sarah Huckabee Sanders of Morrissey Land.

Then you would prefer no interview at all?

Yes, it’s a safe interview, not what some would want, what do people want? And would he give it to them?

KS:

If given the opportunity, I am CERTAIN that you'd GIVE IT to me. :rolleyes:

ANON

Hell yeah, an interview on my favorite website “music-news.com”
So you dont like right-wing posts and you don't like safe interviews like Fionas. You understand that you are the problem, not this fan page right? Trolling diseased inbred.
Please tell us how they can make the site please you and only you.
Tards like you should be first in the showers.

So you dont like right-wing posts and you don't like safe interviews like Fionas. You understand that you are the problem, not this fan page right? Trolling diseased inbred.
I’d love to hear you explain why I’m the problem. Fiona is a limp, ass-kissing Morrissey apologist who has found herself on the payroll for pitching him completely uninteresting softballs. Who on earth could find that interesting?

shame on you for using language like 'first in showers'. shame on you. go away and think about your life and your absence of moral values.

Fiona Dodwell again?

I bet they're screwing.
If only they were. That would make it slightly interesting.
I used to look forward to reading M interviews, now it’s a disappointment. All the answers you could guess yourself (and all the questions).
All so censored and limited. Why bother?
A good interviewer should set the scene and provide some background to how the interview came about. Boring, boring.
At least ask the Simon Armitage question!!
This reveals nothing about M now. He is a closed shop.
And I still have no idea who Fiona Dodwell is...
I’m not sure she does and I’m pretty certain that M and FD have never breathed the same air.
The analogue Moz is now digital..,,,no sitting on the lawn with Stuart Maconie. Those days are buried under the Apple tree.
Pilgrimupnorth.

shame on you for using language like 'first in showers'. shame on you. go away and think about your life and your absence of moral values.
There are some sick nasty f***s on this site who obviously had parents who hated them.

If only they were. That would make it slightly interesting.
I used to look forward to reading M interviews, now it’s a disappointment. All the answers you could guess yourself (and all the questions).
All so censored and limited. Why bother?
A good interviewer should set the scene and provide some background to how the interview came about. Boring, boring.
At least ask the Simon Armitage question!!
This reveals nothing about M now. He is a closed shop.
And I still have no idea who Fiona Dodwell is...
I’m not sure she does and I’m pretty certain that M and FD have never breathed the same air.
The analogue Moz is now digital..,,,no sitting on the lawn with Stuart Maconie. Those days are buried under the Apple tree.
Pilgrimupnorth.
Sad, but true. Morrissey is too much of a coward to do in-person interviews anymore and the bottom line is that an email interview is just rarely ever insightful or interesting. Add to this that Fiona Dodwell is an atrocious writer with nothing to offer but two-dimensional softball questions and you have the state of M’s engagement with media in 2019.

Tags
fiona dodwell
Back
Top Bottom