Famous Faces spotted at the Roundhouse?

None of these people are as cool as seeing a real live 'Soprano' like we did in New York - that was fab! I was keeping my eye out for Chrissie Hynde last time he played London but never spotted her - wonder if she's in London now? I'd love to meet her.

I missed this. Which member of the family was at a Morrissey concert?

Saw Russell Brand, Jonathan Ross and David Walliams last night, near the front of the stage.

Me and Lizzy saw Matt Willis of Busted fame on the train to Manchester today, but I don't think he was at the gig either.

I saw Pet Shop Boys´s Neil Tennant yesterday (Friday) walking to the Roundhouse with about 10 people with him. He came from Regent´s Park Road at about 8:30 - 8:40 pm.

I met the lovely Norman Blake and the lacking in nothing, Gerard Love from Teenage fanclub in that Marathon restaurant opposite the Roundhouse. Both were incredibly nice to me, my friends and everybody. What else would you expect of them? They also played an outstanding set in Camden on the Thursday. They jokingly said they were only down to see Morrissey.

The rock'n'roll in the back of that kebab/chippie was outstanding. As was the falafal, chips, salad, garlic and chile sauce. A phenomenal wee place that I sometimes visited twice a day and I only missed on one day in my week long stay. I'm definitely going back there the next time I'm around Chalk farm.

We met the singer of The Rakes at The Enterprise on Saturday evening. He was going to Moz gig, but he had to change his plans like anybody else who had tickets for the event :(

Back
Top Bottom