Fiona Dodwell / Buzzfeed: "5 Morrissey Tracks You Might Not Know (But Should)" (December 14, 2021)

Morrissey 5 Morrissey Tracks You Might Not Know (But Should)

Regards,
FWD.

How would Fe know what we’ve been treated to over the years. She hadn’t been to a gig until 2018. Bet she doesn’t have any box sets either
It’s all about gigs and the vinyl 😶‍🌫️
Eh you can get Moz vinyl boxsets (the singles) and a lovely The Queen Is Almost Dead boxset cos I have them. They might be the releases Moz told loyal fans not to get so maybe I should be whispering.

Eh you can get Moz vinyl boxsets (the singles) and a lovely The Queen Is Almost Dead boxset cos I have them. They might be the releases Moz told loyal fans not to get so maybe I should be whispering.
You’ve missed the point entirely. Unfortunately. 🤒

Now then Action....

We all know Auntie Janice has every Moz
Boxset available to humanity....

Weather it’s been released
Or not ....

She might just send you
One for crimbo 🥳

These songs outside of Chain Gang are really not very good.

She has no limit to what she will praise.

Aww come on Janice, them songs are very ordinary... aren’t they ??

🧿
Logically if you lack them and most Japanese rarities,
Or if if you had some none collectible items but sold
in ebay or discogs then we can all agree=lower tier moz fan👩‍🦽
:hammer:

🤓

Viva Fiona(y)
Always positive(y)
Always correct assessment (y)
Using proper English(y)
And no 🍻24/7 night shift consumption(y) :hammer:

🧿
Logically if you lack them and most Japanese rarities,
Or if if you had some none collectible items but sold
in ebay or discogs then we can all agree=lower tier moz fan👩‍🦽
:hammer:
Lower tier Moz fan?
Girl in wheelchair 🙄

Good peeps in, For Britain ??

Mmmmm

🙄🙄🙄

Cro = Hoffman when
Race, colour , mentioned on here .

Chain gang is fine but a cover. The rest are typical meandering throw aways. This chick is nuts.

That you celebrate Dodwell

Do I ?

Or do I celebrate in her success when she sends you folks again and again into fits of hysteria and melodrama ?

and can't do any transfer work yourself is a separate matter.

What’s ‘transfer work’ ?

Since the blogger Dodwell is the only one writing about him at the moment, he (or Sam disguised as Moz) always proudly presents her blog entries on Central,

Yes she’s proudly presented with the rest of the crap on Central.

you could have worked together here and explained when exactly, for example, BDE came into being. Do you understand that?

Who ‘could have worked together ‘?
What do you mean by BDE ?

Last edited:
Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom