Fiona Dodwell's husband: X comment re: Jesse Tobias (April 2, 2024)

I was quite shocked to see a hostile reply from @MJMJJ_Forum (FiDo's husband) on a Jesse birthday tweet:

Given the potential transient nature of X, it's probably worth putting this here:

Screenshot_20240402-133733.png

FWD.

Given the potential transient nature of X, it's probably worth putting this here:

View attachment 103034
FWD.
Good idea - thanks for adding that - I got the account name wrong but it's clear there. Maybe some don't know this is Mr Dodwell? Fiona identified this account as her husband's a few years ago - if I can face scrolling through her selfies and other inane tweets I'll try to find the relevant one but in the meantime here's hubby's post about her:

Good idea - thanks for adding that - I got the account name wrong but it's clear there. Maybe some don't know this is Mr Dodwell? Fiona identified this account as her husband's a few years ago - if I can face scrolling through her selfies and other inane tweets I'll try to find the relevant one but in the meantime here's hubby's post about her:

He's a Michael Jackson forum. Ish:

Oh my God!!! I’m sorry it’s so hilarious, no one can convince it’s not made up. You cannot make up such shit. Imagine in 1992 someone showing this picture to Morrissey: “hey Moz! This is the chick who’s going to be your superfan and only ally in 30 years’! You are going to give her interviews exclusively!” Surely he would have pulled an Ian Curtis…

His tweet was noticed as now deleted at about 21:30pm by DT.
I suspect the pots and pans are flying.
FWD.

Most interesting thread since a loaf of bread came sliced. FiDos hubby tells it like it is. Who would have thought?

Last edited:
Was that picture taken in Dodwell’s bedroom, or Gregor Samsa’s?
Maybe Rifke’s? Haha, my 11-year-old self would have loved to have had a bedroom like that!

This story’s fantastic. And so very unexpected. I imagine that this spells the end for the Dodwell-Morrissey liaison.

Maybe Rifke’s? Haha, my 11-year-old self would have loved to have had a bedroom like that!

This story’s fantastic. And so very unexpected. I imagine that this spells the end for the Dodwell-Morrissey liaison.
I would've had david bowie pictures up too! I was torn between the two of them (although David bowie is now firmly in place as my favourite person of all time forever).

Back
Top Bottom