Morrissey Central France, Belgium concerts and 1 UK date announced (January 10, 2023)

morrisseyofficial-10012023-0001.jpg

official_morrissey_central-10012023-0001.jpg

Morrissey has today announced a new London headline show at Eventim Apollo on Sunday 19th March. This show is part of a European tour that includes dates in France and Belgium. Tickets for the shows go on general sale Friday 13th January at 10am (local time)
2023 Tour Dates
Wed 08 March | Paris Salle Pleyel, France
Wed 09 March | Paris Salle Pleyel, France
Sun 12 March | Lyon Amphitheatre, France
Mon 13 March Strasbourg Salle Erasme, France
Wed 15 March | Antwerp Stadsschouwburg Theatre, Belgium
Thu 16 March | Brussels Bozar Theatre, Belgium
Sun 19 March | London Eventim Apollo

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:
Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still hoping for an extensive Europe tour but would it be too naive to assume, considering that he has left his label/management? Surely he has a team that deals with logistics and touring in general. A tour like 2012 or 2014 would be great.

Did he not recently declare he'd voluntarily broke with them?

If Fiona's recent online dribblings are to be believed, he's more estranged from Capitol than wee Harry Windsor is from his big bro.

when did you start believing declarations posted on Central?

I see no date in Nice; pity since I live there and he will perform in Paris while I will be in London and vice-versa; I am doomed.
Not quite Private Fraser but close.

It’s still cold in March. Maybe best to call Direct Line and see if they’ll insure the ticket and travel costs.

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:

His pic still comes up on the Quest/Maverick site 🤔
Yeah, I still think he’s being managed by them.

it is an odd one, Maybe they picked up his dolly, dusted it down and they have agreed to continue on positive terms or there is still a contract in place for a few weeks and are fulfilling their side of the deal until it expires.

i always thought he chose his words carefully in that statement on central, particularly about the label, voluntarily withdrawn from Capitol records didn’t really say they aren’t releasing bonfire.

his statements on Quest seemed clearer, parted company was his phrase. Let’s hope he still has management, he needs it.

Is this a hologram tour ?????
He looks nothing like that now.
It would probably suit him these days using the ABBA hologram technology for his performances. Just imagine the fans travelling in the confidence of no cancellations and Steve and Diesel could lie in bed at the Hotel Pestana drinking G nT’s watching utube 24/7.

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:

Tags
tour
Back
Top Bottom