French say they need biggest.....

LOL Alasdair, trust YOU to find an article like this! I wonder why the French, though? Weird.:)

Books train to Paris!

Why ever would you turn your back on Yorkshiremen love? All those builders arses and paunches hiding their john thomas..you'd not get much a that in France.

Why ever would you turn your back on Yorkshiremen love? All those builders arses and paunches hiding their john thomas..you'd not get much a that in France.

Yer rate tha' knows. Only get smell of garlic and such like. Can't beat a bag 'o chips and a pint 'o stout to turn a girl on. I'll cancel my train:D

LOL Alasdair, trust YOU to find an article like this! I wonder why the French, though? Weird.:)

I saw it on Yahoo while i was looking for articles relating to Fine Pottery...:p

I saw it on Yahoo while i was looking for articles relating to Fine Pottery...:p

*Fine Pottery*, um hm, rightttttttttt. :) I know you probably go trawling for articles like that one! :p

It isn't fair. They haven't suffered male genital mutilation, as almost all we Americans have.

You British, on the other hand, apparently just have smaller penises.

Last edited:
He did not want to comment on how honest he thought the Frenchmen had been in reporting the data...:rolleyes:

And :eek: to spray-on condoms, although it provided me with a hilarious visual. :D

p.s. I thought Jewish boys were the smallest? I can only vouch for one I've known... :o

Tags
cheeses
Back
Top Bottom