germany won 4:0 against Switzerland

FLorida, haha, but there's a special place in my heart for Bayern.:D
ah..now i understand..then you know the fc bayer münchen, for sure:D..how does it come with bayern..some experinces...tell me more;)

ah..now i understand..then you know the fc bayer münchen, for sure:D..how does it come with bayern..some experinces...tell me more;)
My experiences in Germany?
I went to Bavaria in 2003 and it stole my heart... I loved the people, the architecture, the weather, the food and the shops, everything. I wanted to move there!

I went to Weisn too and it was so much fun! too many tourists didn't know their limits though... I had to step over people and vomit :sick:! I held my own though- no throwing up for me!

I went to Heidelberg and Frankfurt and Berlin as well but I love München the most!

My experiences in Germany?
I went to Bavaria in 2003 and it stole my heart... I loved the people, the architecture, the weather, the food and the shops, everything. I wanted to move there!

I went to Weisn too and it was so much fun! too many tourists didn't know their limits though... I had to step over people and vomit :sick:! I held my own though- no throwing up for me!

I went to Heidelberg and Frankfurt and Berlin as well but I love München the most!

ah,ok..i never was in bayern before..but you have to know that there are worlds between cologne and bayern..and to say it truely..they're very often don't like each other..we got differnt lifes..different accent..it's hard to understand each other..cologne is more open..not so conversative..it'S more interesting for young people..the people are more open here..and live their life on an easy way..bayern is very dry..i know it cause a friend of mine lioved there for 3 months and came back:D..but for sure it's different, of course..i could imagine that you like it there..it's very impressive..that's true..but please visit cologne..best time on febraury at carneval..i sure you..you'll never forget it:eek::)..berlin is nice as well..but very dirty..not very clean..and i like it clean..sound childish..but i think it's casue that i live here since my birth:D...

damn..sorry for my faults..but my keyboard is crazy right now:eek::D

i didnt like berlin because it was dirty and it was very sad and gray too. I understand the politiks of Southern Germany are very conservative, very Catholic, yes? I guess when you're visiting you don't notice it that much!
I will have to visit Cologne next time, promise, I hope to go again by 2010 :) its expensive for Americans to travel abroad... the $ is crap!

i didnt like berlin because it was dirty and it was very sad and gray too. I understand the politiks of Southern Germany are very conservative, very Catholic, yes? I guess when you're visiting you don't notice it that much!
I will have to visit Cologne next time, promise, I hope to go again by 2010 :) its expensive for Americans to travel abroad... the $ is crap!

yes i heard of that..the € is very good at the moment..i try to fly to los angeles this year..that's my dream..nice beach..palms..cool people..a lot of tattoos..a bad ctaste in clothes:p..and the most important the beach and the look around..i really want to know where moz had lived..what feeling he had..but not ealier then october..or november..and then when i could..i bet that moz will come to tour again..and i need the money to travel for him..:rolleyes:..a circle without an end:D..yes..it's very catholic..but cologne as well..you know the dom..cologne cathedral..it's the most huge in germany..the world youth day was here in 2004..was it 2004?..nevertheless it was a huge event..and the pope was really fascinated about cologne..so yes..let's talk about it in 2 years again:D:p...

sounds good, hahaha! Oh, ive been to LA. it was a little disappointing. everyone there is so fake, and the ocean is dirty and not as beautiful as they say on TV. Oregon probably has prettier oceans. i'd like to see Hawai'i some day too...
The Gulf of Mexico is actually pretty nice, on the Florida side, near Sarasota and Manatee. I hope to move back to West Florida and I want to live there, so nice... sigh...

sounds good, hahaha! Oh, ive been to LA. it was a little disappointing. everyone there is so fake, and the ocean is dirty and not as beautiful as they say on TV. Oregon probably has prettier oceans. i'd like to see Hawai'i some day too...
The Gulf of Mexico is actually pretty nice, on the Florida side, near Sarasota and Manatee. I hope to move back to West Florida and I want to live there, so nice... sigh...

a friend of my mother live there for 2 years now..in west florida..she married an american man..then she decited to move on and live there..they're got a nice house with a pool..beautiful life..so i think i will go there someday..but not before L.A..yes..the people are fake..and have no style..but i don't have to live with them..i use them when i need them:D..not more not less..actually i don't like L.A..it has no culture or interesting stuff behind..or an interesting story from the past..it's just just a show case:)..and in addition i really hate it to go into the ocean..I#m always afraid of fish and shark:eek:..yes..not my thing..I#m a watcher..i watch the poeple and see how they act or care their own business..so there is the question..wow..i think there are more negative aspects than good one..maybe i should think about it...and take new york:p..

haha well, everyone should see LA at least once. but it does kind of ruin that golden perception the Movies give us of the place! I like NY better, but LA is definitely an experience. There are more beautiful parts of California that I would love to live in- I do love California, it is too expensive to live there, though... but so is Maryland, yet, here I am :(

You and my Husband are afraid of sharks, too funny! I have never been afraid of the sea life, but I have almost stepped on a stingray once *ouch* it was a near and thankful miss.

Im afraid of the sea life in Australia; everything there is dinosaur sized or microscopic and all of them cause 10x more damage than North American sea life!

Back
Top Bottom