Ghosts

Do you believe in ghosts?

• Total voters
thanks, its just I marvel at what I am willing to post when intoxicated is all :straightface:

I once watched a documentary about people who see things, I can't remember if it was in Vietnam or Cambodia. Anyway, people would go to this woman to find their loved ones who'd died as so many people had been killed but without graves. So this woman goes and finds places where dead people are buried and have been buried for tens of years - no graves or anything - and finds their relatives, this was backed up by dna testing on the remains of the people that she found. It was one of the most mind blowing documentaries I've ever seen but I've not been able to find it since.

I once watched a documentary about people who see things, I can't remember if it was in Vietnam or Cambodia. Anyway, people would go to this woman to find their loved ones who'd died as so many people had been killed but without graves. So this woman goes and finds places where dead people are buried and have been buried for tens of years - no graves or anything - and finds their relatives, this was backed up by dna testing on the remains of the people that she found. It was one of the most mind blowing documentaries I've ever seen but I've not been able to find it since.

Please Please find it :)

that makes sense to me and from my experiences, whatever they actually have been :confused:
many "spirits" either do not have actual graves or are to be found near where they actually died
or where they spent a lot of their time when alive
the truth is, if you think about a spirit as some part of us that lives on after our body "dies"
then it would be a bit odd if such a thing would then follow along with its "physical remains" to some largely random location which we have rarely or never been to like a cemetery :cool:
now just writing about that reminds me of going to some of the cemeteries in L.A. back in the day :rolleyes:
many of the others I did this would often say they saw this or felt that, but you know what?
all ever felt was a sense of peace from those places, no habitation of any kind :straightface:
well, except for the annoying Goth kids doing their best to scare themselves or something :crazy:

that makes sense to me and from my experiences, whatever they actually have been :confused:
many "spirits" either do not have actual graves or are to be found near where they actually died
or where they spent a lot of their time when alive
the truth is, if you think about a spirit as some part of us that lives on after our body "dies"
then it would be a bit odd if such a thing would then follow along with its "physical remains" to some largely random location which we have rarely or never been to like a cemetery :cool:
now just writing about that reminds me of going to some of the cemeteries in L.A. back in the day :rolleyes:
many of the others I did this would often say they saw this or felt that, but you know what?
all ever felt was a sense of peace from those places, no habitation of any kind :straightface:
well, except for the annoying Goth kids doing their best to scare themselves or something :crazy:

Another thing I remember from the documentary was someone, I don't know if it was the same person, telling a family not to move house as their child visited them there. Would you also say a spirit would attach themselves to people or just places?

I think I found the documentary too, I'm pretty sure it's called "Psychic Vietnam" and it was on BBC in 2006.

Last edited:
Another thing I remember from the documentary was someone, I don't know if it was the same person, telling a family not to move house as their child visited them there. Would you also say a spirit would attach themselves to people or just places?

I think I found the documentary too, I'm pretty sure it's called "Psychic Vietnam" and it was on BBC in 2006.
my experiences have involved both, but more places/areas then people, though there are exceptions to this

Back
Top Bottom