Good luck Everton

Not really arsed who wins, will be in a pub in town celebrating a friends birthday so not even watching it.
Would be good to see a Lancashire team win it I suppose:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Aye, won't be wasting money on gambling though.

I didn't even know bands played at Haydock.....learnt something new today :)

Sorry everyone. Ha ha ha. Ahhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

It should of been 3-1..Ah well at least the peoples club got to the final.

There was a little fight on Wembley Way afterwards, blood was spilled. It was quite a pathetic fight though.

Everton were utterly awful, they just could not seem to hold onto the ball!

However I was more interested in the match officials and one in particular who was probably the best perfomer on the whole field today :)

Can't believe Cashley Cole got Man Of The Match though...:crazy::sick:

Not sure, I got some mean pm from yesterday but he doesn't seem to post much these days....are you missing his ":crazy: and :rolleyes:" posts too? :lbf:

Not sure, I got some mean pm from yesterday but he doesn't seem to post much these days....are you missing his ":crazy: and :rolleyes:" posts too? :lbf:

Maybe he is in the sin bin again:rolleyes:

Yes, I bet the :crazy: and :rolleyes: symbols are having a well earned break in his absence:thumb:

Anyway, Moony, why haven't you responded to my ''10 years ago today'' thread?

Jukebox Jury

I hate Dogbreath. I hate Fat Frank. And I feel that it's vitally important that I communicate that on this forum at present.

I hate Dogbreath. I hate Fat Frank. And I feel that it's vitally important that I communicate that on this forum at present.

I have forwarded your kind words to both Frank and Drogba's pesonal websites for them to appreciate your kind words:D

Jukebox Jury

hope they win:straightface:

Hate to break it to you, but Chelsea prevailed. JJ is doing god's work by informing the two goal scoring cretins of Chelsea (Dogbreath and Fat Frank) that I hate them, and that they need to go die in a fire.

Wait...did you mean that you hope Chelsea win? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom